Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2019, 07:14 AM
Sarnak

Default Nexii's Erotic Adventures: Some Bunny To Love

Enhasa

Nexii opened the door to Melissa’s house. She made as little noise as possible. It was late in the evening. She knew it was later than Melissa’s typical bedtime. The dark elf quietly made her way upstairs, to the bedroom. Melissa was sitting cross-legged on the bed, facing away from Nexii as she combed her own blonde hair with a brush.

“Oh, I thought you’d be resting…” Nexii trailed off.

“And I thought you’d want to be around more. The new guides are too busy training and clearing up Braknar’s petition queue. In time though I’ll corrupt their naïve little souls. They’ll be craving a good lay, and in return I’ll be showered in sex toys and other gifts.”

“Ooo! Are any of them dark elves by chance?” Nexii replied. She watched as Melissa tapped her huge white rabbit feet on the floor, which implied the bunny expected more candor. “Umm. Yea I know, I’ve been raiding too much. They finally rooted the dragons just as Sirken promised so long ago. It’s been great. So much leapfrogging and autistic meltdowns. <Aftermath> had two officers quit, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. The casuals have made mega-alliances. Sometimes a guild kills a dragon to get no pixels at all.” Nexii licked her lips, feeling turned on as she explained the current ‘meta’ to her new friend.

“Interesting. But I don’t understand your love of suffering.” Melissa looked over her purple body fur. She was seemingly satisfied with how it had been brushed out before Nexii’s arrival. “Perhaps you could help me.”

“How can I do that?”

“By mind melding with me. By conceding your natural magic defenses.” Melissa said. “It’s a bit of a two-way street though, so you’ll understand a little more of me too!” The rabbit grinned as she rarely got to use her powers so fully – and intimately.

“Sounds a bit scary. Like some of those people who love being imprisoned on red server.” Recent memories of a secret visit to red server flashed before Nexii’s eyes. “To think they can’t even do half the content for lack of warmbodies. What delectable suffering that is.” Nexii came around the bed to gaze at the purple bunny longingly. “I never thought the developers could be every bit as evil as Sirken and Braknar. If only I knew where they lived.”

“Hmm, you went there again? The Red Prison, the City of Dis?” Melissa had latched onto two distinct episodes of Nexii’s memories.

“Yes. Longer this time, more than a day trip.” Nexii sighed. She wondered how it had come to pass that she had fallen in love with someone that wasn’t a dark elf. For that matter the bunny was so much younger than herself. It seemed so strange and yet liberating to be away from the treachery of drow ambition.

“Tell me more about the world out there, before we do this.” Melissa implored. Her blue eyes twinkled as she wondered about places beyond Enhasa where she resided.

“Well, the developers are constructing a new Circle of Hell called ‘Green Server’. It’s been awhile since I escaped the Ninth Circle with Sirken. The effect of our actions caused the ice of the Cocytus to melt. Ever since then the entire level has been uninhabitable. There’s been no place to contain the most immersed of P99 players. Therefore, Unicity and Fingerz coming back to lead <Awakened> 3.0. More commonly the <Core> and <Paradigm Shift> merger will be known as <CorPs>, as it will be a dying guild from day one.

“And will you go to this place? This ‘Green Server’? I worry about you. I think you’d enjoy it more here, even if you would be the only dark elf in town.” Melissa frowned. “It’s a simpler life here I know, but just consider it. We could have lots of fun together.”

“I am not sure. Suffice to say it will be the perfect Hell for the most immersed and autistic of players. It’ll make the previous frozen hellscape that raped my soul and body seem like EZ Server.” Nexii began. “Hundreds of players, all dreaming to be the 1%. Manastones for the thots, Guises for the wannabe dark elves, and Beads for the stoner Iksar monks. Think of Green as a TLP server but with extreme lawyerquesting and socking instead of instances.” Nexii’s eyes glimmered red as they always did when she got both excited and turned on. Her lips also trembled at the thought of the October announcement.

“It’s so hot to sense your arousal even if I don’t get it.” Melissa uncrossed her legs to show that she was entirely nude. Not that one would expect her to wear a thong or underwear often or for long at all. “Come then. Undress and cuddle me.” The bunny smiled sweetly, in a childish innocent manner that she had perfected. It was a ruse as her psychic powers were every bit as powerful as Nexii’s unholy divine powers.

Nexii obliged by undressing. There was just something about Melissa’s unabashed sexuality that she could not resist. “Yes. I need it. I need you.” She wrapped her arms under Melissa’s as she straddled the bunny’s lap. “I’ll help you understand my motivations if you so insist. My fate to be.”

“Thank you. It helps me if you’re going to be a guest here in Enhasa! Some of the others are a little afraid of you. But I’m not! I think you’re a cutie.” Melissa giggled as she hugged Nexii back. The drow’s skin felt so very smooth and silky against her handpaws. Especially so were Nexii’s breasts as they were fondled and squeezed. Melissa took her time to get Nexii into just the right mood. She rubbed the drow’s ears gently with her furry paws. She kissed the drow intimately. And she whispered sexy compliments and desires into Nexii’s ears.

“You’re so good to me. Even if I don’t deserve – “

“Shhh. You do.” Melissa put a finger to Nexii’s lips. And then her ears came down over the drow’s ears to initiate the meld. Melissa twitched slightly as she had to push through the darkness to see deeper. Nexii meanwhile stayed still and silent, the sensation was strange and paralyzing, but also soothing and calming as she too sensed a part of Melissa.

“Mmm. So curious. Your kind is indoctrinated to hate everyone and everything. It started with Cristianos and Naythox Thex, twisted to hate by centuries of Innoruuk’s torture. And that hatred has then inherited through the generations of Tier’Dal through their spiritual reincarnations.” Melissa said in a soft tone. She was utterly amazed that such vileness could exist within such a hauntingly beautiful creature such as Nexii. “Melissa rubbed her hands over Nexii’s thighs as she pressed deeper. Nexii did not seem to be resisting against the revelations.

Melissa trembled slightly once more as she pressed deeper. “But…you suffer more than you show. All that fashionquesting. All your gained prowess at healing. It’s simply to hide something.” Melissa strained after stating these words. Nexii had begun to fight against her mental probing. But the curious bunny had to know. And she knew that Nexii wanted her to know – to push past it for the sake of love.

“S…stop.” Nexii pleaded. Although she had no control of her body, she had willed herself to speak. But her emerald eyes were conflicted.

“You wanted this.” Melissa telepathically replied to Nexii. The bunny was intent on reaching the end. “I…I see now. You…you hate yourself the most of all. You hate being a dark elf. You hate the expectations to be powerful and dominant over males.” Melissa paused as vivid sexual images flooded over to her own mind. “Really? You…you want to submit yourself to me?” The purple bunny blinked. Nexii had always seemed so cold, so hardened, and so self-interested. “I’m just surprised.”

“Please…I just can’t release it all so easily…” Nexii begged.

More fantasies were uncovered to Melissa, and she repeated what she saw, despite knowing that Nexii was already aware of said fantasies. “You want me to dominate you. To blindfold you, so that you can’t see what I will do to you. You desire for me to collar you and leash you like a pet. And then to be pleasured and made to orgasm until you can’t take any more of it.”

“It’s embarrassing. Even more pathetic than Loramin’s upstart pro-rotation cult. To want to be humiliated by an outsider, a colnbluth.” Nexii winced, but it was too late. She had given up her innermost desires to Melissa. At that moment, Melissa released her ears from the meld.

“I think it’s hot. You should always do exactly what your heart desires. Even if it’s something like that.” Melissa smiled.

“You don’t think less of me?”

“Of course not. Do you think I ever hold back on what I want?” Melissa grinned wider. “Sometimes when I would get really horny, I would hypnotize the GMs and guides into having sex with me. But hey, I never got in any more trouble than you have for your erotica writing. So maybe they liked it?” Melissa slipped her hand down between Nexii’s legs, feeling the warmth and wetness of her arousal.

“You don’t have to go that far to have me. I mean I would let you if you enjoy it…” Nexii grinded gently onto Melissa’s soft fingers.

“Nah, let’s play out your fantasy instead. In every little detail.” Melissa said. The suggestion was met with a silent nod.

A Few Minutes Later

On her bed, Melissa had Nexii positioned on her side. The drow had been blindfolded with a thick black leather blindfold, and matching collar and leash in style.

“Is it what you imagined? Ceding power for a change?” Melissa asked. She ran her hands over the entirety of Nexii’s body, and then tugged the leash to elicit a response.

“It’s really hot.” Nexii panted. “Tease me now.”

“Ah! It doesn’t work like that. I’ll tease you when I want to.” Melissa cooed into Nexii’s ear. “I’m the one in charge now, and don’t forget it.” She pulled Nexii up to a seated position by the leash, and then kissed her on the lips once more.

“Yes, my Mistress.”

“Good. You learn quick how the game is played. Now eat me out first.” Nexii’s head was pushed down between Melissa’s thighs. The drow was every bit as horny as her new lover, and so she licked at the bunny’s sex. Nexii only had sound to go by, but by Melissa’s groans and moans it seemed she was doing a good job. Within a few minutes more, Melissa gave Nexii an earthquake orgasm and a mouth full of juices to swallow down.

“Mmm, you taste so sweet and delicious.”

“Uh huh. I mostly only eat vegetables. They say that helps.” Melissa patted Nexii on the head. “What was it the GMs said to me? Zero to three earthquakes a month. I think you’ve earned the maximum of three for the first time ever on P99.” The bunny grinned mischievously at Nexii, even though Nexii would not be able to see it.

A buzzing magical wand was shoved between Nexii’s legs, which caused her to immediately shiver in pleasure. Melissa gave no respite, holding the wand against Nexii’s sex firmly. No matter whether Nexii begged for respite – as she came and could hardly breathe or come back to her sense. Melissa just giggled, vibrating the helpless drow on the bed until she came a second time, and then a third time. By the time the wand was pulled away, Nexii’s crotch and thighs were completely soaked in her own juices. Melissa scooped up a small amount on her fingers and licked them.

“Mmm, you taste kind of sour. But also kind of sugary. You’re like an orange or a lemon!” Melissa smirked. “Maybe that’s your evil and good aspects.”

“Maybe.” Nexii finally got a word out between deep breaths. “And maybe I just want to cuddle. Please.” The drow yawned and made her way by touch back to Melissa’s body. She was exhausted - moreso from the prior six-hour ToV crawl than the triple orgasm. She entangled her limbs around the bunny before falling into a much-needed and batphoneless night of sleep.
Old 04-29-2019, 08:23 PM
Aviak

may i get a tldr pls
Old 04-29-2019, 09:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
may i get a tldr pls
Kinky powerplay sex is awesome and P99 is a silly place
Old 04-30-2019, 06:40 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enhasa
Enhasa

Nyexii openyed the doow to Mewissa’s house. She made as wittwe nyoise as possibwe. It was wate in the evenying. She knyew it was watew than Mewissa’s typicaw bedtime. The dawk ewf quietwy made hew way upstaiws, to the bedwoom. Mewissa was sitting cwoss-wegged on the bed, facing away fwom Nyexii as she combed hew own bwonde haiw with a bwush.

“Oh, I thought you’d be westing…” Nyexii twaiwed off.

“And I thought you’d want to be awound mowe. The nyew guides awe too busy twainying and cweawing up Bwaknyaw’s petition queue. In time though I’ww cowwupt theiw nyaïve wittwe souws. They’ww be cwaving a good way, and in wetuwn I’ww be showewed in sex toys and othew gifts.”

“Ooo >w< Awe any of them dawk ewves by chance?” Nyexii wepwied. She watched as Mewissa tapped hew huge white wabbit feet on the fwoow, which impwied the bunny expected mowe candow. “Umm. Yea I knyow, I’ve been waiding too much. They finyawwy wooted the dwagons just as Siwken pwomised so wong ago. It’s been gweat. So much weapfwogging and autistic mewtdowns. <Aftewmath> had two officews quit, and that’s just the tip of the icebewg. The casuaws have made mega-awwiances. Sometimes a guiwd kiwws a dwagon to get nyo pixews at aww.” Nyexii wicked hew wips, feewing tuwnyed on as she expwainyed the cuwwent ‘meta’ to hew nyew fwiend.

“Intewesting. But I don’t undewstand youw wuv of suffewing.” Mewissa wooked uvw hew puwpwe body fuw. She was seemingwy satisfied with how it had been bwushed out befowe Nyexii’s awwivaw. “Pewhaps you couwd hewp me.”

“How can I do that?”

“By mind mewding with me. By conceding youw nyatuwaw magic defenses.” Mewissa said. “It’s a bit of a two-way stweet though, so you’ww undewstand a wittwe mowe of me too owo ” The wabbit gwinnyed as she wawewy got to use hew powews so fuwwy – and intimatewy.

“Sounds a bit scawy. Wike some of those peopwe who wuv being impwisonyed on wed sewvew.” Wecent memowies of a secwet visit to wed sewvew fwashed befowe Nyexii’s eyes. “To think they can’t even do hawf the content fow wack of wawmbodies. What dewectabwe suffewing that is.” Nyexii came awound the bed to gaze at the puwpwe bunny wongingwy. “I nyevew thought the devewopews couwd be evewy bit as eviw as Siwken and Bwaknyaw. If onwy I knyew whewe they wived.”

“Hmm, you went thewe again? The Wed Pwison, the City of Dis?” Mewissa had watched onto two distinct episodes of Nyexii’s memowies.

“Yes. Wongew this time, mowe than a day twip.” Nyexii sighed. She wondewed how it had come to pass that she had fawwen in wuv with someonye that wasn’t a dawk ewf. Fow that mattew the bunny was so much youngew than hewsewf. It seemed so stwange and yet wibewating to be away fwom the tweachewy of dwow ambition.

“Teww me mowe about the wowwd out thewe, befowe we do this.” Mewissa impwowed. Hew bwue eyes twinkwed as she wondewed about pwaces beyond Enhasa whewe she wesided.

“Weww, the devewopews awe constwucting a nyew Ciwcwe of Heww cawwed ‘Gween Sewvew’. It’s been awhiwe since I escaped the Nyinth Ciwcwe with Siwken. The effect of ouw actions caused the ice of the Cocytus to mewt. Evew since then the entiwe wevew has been unyinhabitabwe. Thewe’s been nyo pwace to contain the most immewsed of P99 pwayews. Thewefowe, Unyicity and Fingewz coming back to wead <Awakenyed> 3.0. Mowe commonwy the <Cowe> and <Pawadigm Shift> mewgew wiww be knyown as <CowPs>, as it wiww be a dying guiwd fwom day onye.

“And wiww you go to this pwace? This ‘Gween Sewvew’? I wowwy about you. I think you’d enjoy it mowe hewe, even if you wouwd be the onwy dawk ewf in town.” Mewissa fwownyed. “It’s a simpwew wife hewe I knyow, but just considew it. We couwd have wots of fun togethew.”

“I am nyot suwe. Suffice to say it wiww be the pewfect Heww fow the most immewsed and autistic of pwayews. It’ww make the pwevious fwozen hewwscape that waped my souw and body seem wike EZ Sewvew.” Nyexii began. “Hundweds of pwayews, aww dweaming to be the 1%. Manyastonyes fow the thots, Guises fow the wannyabe dawk ewves, and Beads fow the stonyew Iksaw monks. Think of Gween as a TWP sewvew but with extweme wawyewquesting and socking instead of instances.” Nyexii’s eyes gwimmewed wed as they awways did when she got both excited and tuwnyed on. Hew wips awso twembwed at the thought of the Octobew annyouncement.

“It’s so hot to sense youw awousaw even if I don’t get it.” Mewissa uncwossed hew wegs to show that she was entiwewy nyude. Nyot that onye wouwd expect hew to weaw a thong ow undewweaw often ow fow wong at aww. “Come then. Undwess and cuddwe me.” The bunny smiwed sweetwy, in a chiwdish innyocent mannyew that she had pewfected. It was a wuse as hew psychic powews wewe evewy bit as powewfuw as Nyexii’s unhowy divinye powews.

Nyexii obwiged by undwessing. Thewe was just something about Mewissa’s unyabashed sexuawity that she couwd nyot wesist. “Yes. I nyeed it. I nyeed you.” She wwapped hew awms undew Mewissa’s as she stwaddwed the bunny’s wap. “I’ww hewp you undewstand my motivations if you so insist. My fate to be.”

“Thank you. It hewps me if you’we going to be a guest hewe in Enhasa ;;w;; Some of the othews awe a wittwe afwaid of you. But I’m nyot ;;w;; I think you’we a cutie.” Mewissa giggwed as she hugged Nyexii back. The dwow’s skin fewt so vewy smooth and siwky against hew handpaws. Especiawwy so wewe Nyexii’s bweasts as they wewe fondwed and squeezed. Mewissa took hew time to get Nyexii into just the wight mood. She wubbed the dwow’s eaws gentwy with hew fuwwy paws. She kissed the dwow intimatewy. And she whispewed sexy compwiments and desiwes into Nyexii’s eaws.

“You’we so good to me. Even if I don’t desewve – “

“Shhh. You do.” Mewissa put a fingew to Nyexii’s wips. And then hew eaws came down uvw the dwow’s eaws to inyitiate the mewd. Mewissa twitched swightwy as she had to push thwough the dawknyess to see deepew. Nyexii meanwhiwe stayed stiww and siwent, the sensation was stwange and pawawyzing, but awso soothing and cawming as she too sensed a pawt of Mewissa.

“Mmm. So cuwious. Youw kind is indoctwinyated to hate evewyonye and evewything. It stawted with Cwistianyos and Nyaythox Thex, twisted to hate by centuwies of Innyowuuk’s towtuwe. And that hatwed has then inhewited thwough the genyewations of Tiew’Daw thwough theiw spiwituaw weincawnyations.” Mewissa said in a soft tonye. She was uttewwy amazed that such viwenyess couwd exist within such a hauntingwy beautifuw cweatuwe such as Nyexii. “Mewissa wubbed hew hands uvw Nyexii’s thighs as she pwessed deepew. Nyexii did nyot seem to be wesisting against the wevewations.

Mewissa twembwed swightwy once mowe as she pwessed deepew. “But…you suffew mowe than you show. Aww that fashionquesting. Aww youw gainyed pwowess at heawing. It’s simpwy to hide something.” Mewissa stwainyed aftew stating these wowds. Nyexii had begun to fight against hew mentaw pwobing. But the cuwious bunny had to knyow. And she knyew that Nyexii wanted hew to knyow – to push past it fow the sake of wuv.

“S…stop.” Nyexii pweaded. Awthough she had nyo contwow of hew body, she had wiwwed hewsewf to speak. But hew emewawd eyes wewe confwicted.

“You wanted this.” Mewissa tewepathicawwy wepwied to Nyexii. The bunny was intent on weaching the end. “I…I see nyow. You…you hate youwsewf the most of aww. You hate being a dawk ewf. You hate the expectations to be powewfuw and dominyant uvw mawes.” Mewissa paused as vivid sexuaw images fwooded uvw to hew own mind. “Weawwy? You…you want to submit youwsewf to me?” The puwpwe bunny bwinked. Nyexii had awways seemed so cowd, so hawdenyed, and so sewf-intewested. “I’m just suwpwised.”

“Pwease…I just can’t wewease it aww so easiwy…” Nyexii begged.

Mowe fantasies wewe uncuvwed to Mewissa, and she wepeated what she saw, despite knyowing that Nyexii was awweady awawe of said fantasies. “You want me to dominyate you. To bwindfowd you, so that you can’t see what I wiww do to you. You desiwe fow me to cowwaw you and weash you wike a pet. And then to be pweasuwed and made to owgasm untiw you can’t take any mowe of it.”

“It’s embawwassing. Even mowe pathetic than Wowamin’s upstawt pwo-wotation cuwt. To want to be humiwiated by an outsidew, a cownbwuth.” Nyexii winced, but it was too wate. She had given up hew innyewmost desiwes to Mewissa. At that moment, Mewissa weweased hew eaws fwom the mewd.

“I think it’s hot. You shouwd awways do exactwy what youw heawt desiwes. Even if it’s something wike that.” Mewissa smiwed.

“You don’t think wess of me?”

“Of couwse nyot. Do you think I evew howd back on what I want?” Mewissa gwinnyed widew. “Sometimes when I wouwd get weawwy howny, I wouwd hypnyotize the GMs and guides into having sex with me. But hey, I nyevew got in any mowe twoubwe than you have fow youw ewotica wwiting. So maybe they wiked it?” Mewissa swipped hew hand down between Nyexii’s wegs, feewing the wawmth and wetnyess of hew awousaw.

“You don’t have to go that faw to have me. I mean I wouwd wet you if you enjoy it…” Nyexii gwinded gentwy onto Mewissa’s soft fingews.

“Nyah, wet’s pway out youw fantasy instead. In evewy wittwe detaiw.” Mewissa said. The suggestion was met with a siwent nyod.

A Few Minyutes Watew

On hew bed, Mewissa had Nyexii positionyed on hew side. The dwow had been bwindfowded with a thick bwack weathew bwindfowd, and matching cowwaw and weash in stywe.

“Is it what you imaginyed? Ceding powew fow a change?” Mewissa asked. She wan hew hands uvw the entiwety of Nyexii’s body, and then tugged the weash to ewicit a wesponse.

“It’s weawwy hot.” Nyexii panted. “Tease me nyow.”

“Ah ^w^ It doesn’t wowk wike that. I’ww tease you when I want to.” Mewissa cooed into Nyexii’s eaw. “I’m the onye in chawge nyow, and don’t fowget it.” She puwwed Nyexii up to a seated position by the weash, and then kissed hew on the wips once mowe.

“Yes, my Mistwess.”

“Good. You weawn quick how the game is pwayed. Nyow eat me out fiwst.” Nyexii’s head was pushed down between Mewissa’s thighs. The dwow was evewy bit as howny as hew nyew wuvw, and so she wicked at the bunny’s sex. Nyexii onwy had sound to go by, but by Mewissa’s gwoans and moans it seemed she was doing a good job. Within a few minyutes mowe, Mewissa gave Nyexii an eawthquake owgasm and a mouth fuww of juices to swawwow down.

“Mmm, you taste so sweet and dewicious.”

“Uh huh. I mostwy onwy eat vegetabwes. They say that hewps.” Mewissa patted Nyexii on the head. “What was it the GMs said to me? Zewo to thwee eawthquakes a month. I think you’ve eawnyed the maximum of thwee fow the fiwst time evew on P99.” The bunny gwinnyed mischievouswy at Nyexii, even though Nyexii wouwd nyot be abwe to see it.

A buzzing magicaw wand was shuvd between Nyexii’s wegs, which caused hew to immediatewy shivew in pweasuwe. Mewissa gave nyo wespite, howding the wand against Nyexii’s sex fiwmwy. Nyo mattew whethew Nyexii begged fow wespite – as she came and couwd hawdwy bweathe ow come back to hew sense. Mewissa just giggwed, vibwating the hewpwess dwow on the bed untiw she came a second time, and then a thiwd time. By the time the wand was puwwed away, Nyexii’s cwotch and thighs wewe compwetewy soaked in hew own juices. Mewissa scooped up a smaww amount on hew fingews and wicked them.

“Mmm, you taste kind of souw. But awso kind of sugawy. You’we wike an owange ow a wemon UwU ” Mewissa smiwked. “Maybe that’s youw eviw and good aspects.”

“Maybe.” Nyexii finyawwy got a wowd out between deep bweaths. “And maybe I just want to cuddwe. Pwease.” The dwow yawnyed and made hew way by touch back to Mewissa’s body. She was exhausted - moweso fwom the pwiow six-houw ToV cwaww than the twipwe owgasm. She entangwed hew wimbs awound the bunny befowe fawwing into a much-nyeeded and batphonyewess nyight of sweep.
fixed that for you

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 04-30-2019, 07:54 PM
Sarnak

Please seek help.
Old 04-30-2019, 08:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fixed that for you
Age regression edition?
Old 05-04-2019, 08:28 PM
Banned

tiggered
Old 05-05-2019, 08:37 AM
Sarnak

aren't US citizens legally obliged to call help services when a person is in obvious distress?

OP needs mental help
Old 05-20-2019, 07:40 AM
Aviak

I was late to read this one. per usual, loved it <3
Old 05-20-2019, 07:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmonr4 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was late to read this one. per usual, loved it <3