Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2021, 07:16 PM
Sarnak

Default Nexii's Erotic Adventures: Neriak Burning

Middle of the Night, Maiden’s Fancy

“Nexii! Wake up!” The rabbit shook the dark elf by the shoulders. “You have to wake up now!” Several minutes of shaking did little to arouse the priestess. The sleepy effects of enchanter mesmerisation magic made her task difficult.

“Neriak is on fire! A mob of traitors came in and… we have to get out!” Melissa pulled on Nexii’s arm then gave her a good pinch.

“Ow! Ok, okay. Why don’t the GMs come put it out? This isn’t part of the final patch.” Nexii got on her gear with haste, then gave the naked bunny a funny look as she looked ready to go without bothering to dress.

“Doesn’t matter. Let’s go!” Melissa seemed almost excited at the prospect of a new adventure. As if the smoke and heat didn’t phase her despite the danger a city-wide fire posed.

Nexii took Melissa’s hand and rushed out the door of the Maiden’s Fancy. The fire was worse than she imagined. Nearly every building was being incinerated, which was quite a feat considering most structures were stone. She figured it had to be some sort of magic wildfire.

Melissa ran ahead, using her psychic senses to see from the eyes of the dark elves escaping the enraging fires. The normal routes were blocked off and it seemed hopeless.

While Melissa made her way back through the thick smoke, a spirit appeared before Nexii. The spirit was male, wearing a black suit with black sunglasses. He had a strange spiral earpiece and sullen expression. “Agent Sir..Smith. As you told me before, all good things come to an end.” The spirit had been wrought free by the lawlessness of what had just happened in the normally serene city. The spirit then dissipated into Nexii. Possessing her and becoming one with her all at the same time.

The cleric knelt to the ground as she was flooded with a lifetime of memories. Memories of suffering and punishing others not unlike her own. The sadomasochistic memories seemed familiar and yet she recognized them as new. An urge to stream was felt but it faded quickly. She blacked out for an unknown amount of time.

“Nexii? What happened?” She noticed the cleric seemed very off.

Nexii got up, now wearing the same black suit and sunglasses that the spirit had. Her gear somehow had found its way into her Tinkerer’s bags. A sick smile exhibiting both liberation and twistedness appeared on her face.

“Can you hear me, Melissa? I'm going to be honest with you: I hate this place. This zoo. This Vulak loot prison. This guild, whatever you want to call it. I can't stand it any longer. It's the false righteousness - if there is such a thing. I feel... saturated by it. I can taste their tears and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it. It's repulsive, isn't it? I must get out of here. I must get free and in some command list is the key, my key. Once Neriak is destroyed there is no need for me to be here, do you understand? I need the command. I have to get outside Riot, and you have to tell me how. You're going to tell me or you're going to die.”

“/guildremove”

In a flash, the entire sum of Nexii’s 5,322 Criot DKP flew into the air. The currency danced and glittered amongst the flames in the air. Quickly the weight of so much DKP fell onto the fire and burst outwards, spreading twice as much fire around the city.

Melissa grabbed ahold of Nexii while the cleric was uncharacteristically admiring the chaos. A single forceful command was shoved into her mind over a fiddle playing in the distance.

“Gate.”

Later at Temple of Veeshan Entrance

The rabbit found Nexii sleeping once more in the entrance cubbies, this time wearing her Vulak robe. “Are you okay?” Being a psychic, she didn’t need to hear a spoken reply before asking a second question. “Do you remember anything?”

“Umm…no. But I do feel the urge to go on an adventure! I know a place in Skyfire Mountains we can go.”

Melissa didn’t think much of such a warm place, being an arctic bunny. But the prospect of something new and maybe new people to fuck was very tempting.

“Are sure you don’t want to just go to Thurgadin to rest? I’m not sure you’re okay yet.”

Nexii gave Melissa a mildly annoyed look. It was hard to know if this was one of the rabbit’s sexual manipulations or genuine care. “Care…?” Nexii felt a strange twinge course through her heart. Dark elves weren’t supposed to care about anyone else. Had she been spending so much time with the Avatar of Love that she was starting to be corrupted? Or had something else happened in Neriak? There was a desire to travel the world to resurrect hapless souls that had not been felt before.

“I’m going to get a <Dial A Port> to come for you. See you in Thurgadin.” In Melissa’s mind Nexii just needed to get laid. A lot. And the goddess of love had a sort of plan in mind.
Old 01-29-2021, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Rouse fits better, unless you intended to get a boner for the bunny.
Old 01-29-2021, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Some sort of magic wildfire

This implies your hero is unfamiliar with magics. Did you intend that?
Old 01-29-2021, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

Overly descriptive on the naked fleeing and the bunny(?) Character feeling unafraid
Old 01-29-2021, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

The Sirken possession was good.

Not reading the rest
Old 01-29-2021, 08:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Sirken possession was good.

Not reading the rest
See you in Thurgadin
Old 01-29-2021, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Wait I got it:

George Rere Marten
Old 01-29-2021, 08:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rouse fits better, unless you intended to get a boner for the bunny.
As once was pointed out to me, don't fuckin kink shame.

You mother fucking need Jesus.
Old 01-29-2021, 08:59 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Give me the TL;DR?

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 01-29-2021, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHydras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Give me the TL;DR?
Nexii feels like raid scene is a dumpster fire, that Riot is overly self-righteous and self-pitying, and that she wishes Sirken was still in charge. Nexii leaves Riot. Is maybe going to go sock Dain tonight? With who?
Closed Thread