Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 05:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there really some kind of weird couple thing going on in the forums here or was all this just made up from the beginning? Inquiring minds want to know.
well kimmie did break my heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Hahaha, that is awesome. Right up there with...that one guy's....boat service before the boats worked.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds alot like my dreams... the dreams kimmie likes to stomp out
I think you need to double check whose GEBs are doin' the stompin, bb.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, thatd be you... I don't have GEBs remember? I had to sell them along with all my other gear when you wouldn't help me fulfill my dreams. Though, you were happy to support others gambling. A heart can only take so much b...

Quote:
Hahaha, that is awesome. Right up there with...that one guy's....boat service before the boats worked.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:58 PM
Banned

I'm hoping this turns into a hot rage-filled sexcapade. I've already asked giegue to grab the camera.
Old 01-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, thatd be you... I don't have GEBs remember? I had to sell them along with all my other gear when you wouldn't help me fulfill my dreams. Though, you were happy to support others gambling. A heart can only take so much b...
Yah, that manastone has been doin' me a whole lot of good in your cold, inattentive hands, b. With the way things have played out, I'd say I made the right decision regarding my finances. AoD?
Old 01-01-2012, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've heard both sides of the story, analyzed the evidence, consulted with a panel of judges, and concluded after much deliberation that it was your GEBs that did the stomping.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 01-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Yah, that manastone has been doin' me a whole lot of good in your cold, inattentive hands, b. With the way things have played out, I'd say I made the right decision regarding my finances. AoD?
Considering you lost an equivalent amount giving it away to someone who wanted to gamble, and then you threw away KaN, I would have to D to that. I value KaN more than that, always have... but for you, as I have learned, KaN isn't worth much.

Quote:
Old 01-01-2012, 06:23 PM
Banned

let's make a KaD or NaD. Come on, fellas.
Old 01-01-2012, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

RIP Kimmie and Nalkin. Let us all remember the good times:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xc27X08ie4o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CvsVHKoa-pY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qIUKzDkHZA4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2OPdR7cAkfA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hFbKZp636co" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 01-01-2012, 06:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Considering you lost an equivalent amount giving it away to someone who wanted to gamble, and then you threw away KaN, I would have to D to that. I value KaN more than that, always have... but for you, as I have learned, KaN isn't worth much.
Oh yah. 3k and 500pp are p much the same number.... I had already told you that I wasn't going to get involved with any more of your gd investments, and when you came beggin' for more money for your new toy, I had to put my foot down.

And, tell me why, b. If I "threw KaN away" were people sendin' me tells right and left askin' "Where's Nalkin been?" "Nalkin still play at all?" "Where's your other half?" ...Gat dang giegue would even ask, yet somehow now slanders me when I was KaN's one and only gd linchpin for months. I ain't the one who quit the internet, abandoned Kedge, demoralized Phinigel, shattered Coralyn's dreams, forgot what love is, left the seahorses to starve and abandoned his guildmate in the icy, frigid waters beneath cauldron de Dagnor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've heard both sides of the story, analyzed the evidence, consulted with a panel of judges, and concluded after much deliberation that it was your GEBs that did the stomping.
And you haven't really heard both sides, bb. You're also Nalky's lover. I don't think you quite constitute an objective opinion t b h