Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

yeah...I saw KnP on red and said "wtf?"

just not right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And, tell me why, b. If I "threw KaN away" were people sendin' me tells right and left askin' "Where's Nalkin been?" "Nalkin still play at all?" "Where's your other half?" ...Gat dang giegue would even ask, yet somehow now slanders me when I was KaN's one and only gd linchpin for months. I ain't the one who quit the internet, abandoned Kedge, demoralized Phinigel, shattered Coralyn's dreams, forgot what love is, left the seahorses to starve and abandoned his guildmate in the icy, frigid waters beneath cauldron de Dagnor.
Cause you were the one still logged in. I only liked playing when it was with you in KaN and we were making videos and stuff. So when, after many instances (not only including the one I mentioned), I realized you didn't care about KaN or wanted to do that any of that anymore, I didn't feel like playing. I didn't 'quit the internet' and I actually did talk to you... well, I at least tried to. You are the one who stopped talking to me. There were tons of ways you could have talked to me, you just didn't. So, yah, you threw away KaN, b.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Hahaha, that is awesome. Right up there with...that one guy's....boat service before the boats worked.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah...I saw KnP on red and said "wtf?"

just not right
Prince said the same thing when I made KaN on P99. Was his idea originally from vztz before I even met Nalky, so yuns can s my d.

I ain't gonna make KaN on red when someone's not even willing to say howdeedoo to me anymore, bb.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cause you were the one still logged in. I only liked playing when it was with you in KaN and we were making videos and stuff. So when, after many instances (not only including the one I mentioned), I realized you didn't care about KaN or wanted to do that any of that anymore, I didn't feel like playing. I didn't 'quit the internet' and I actually did talk to you... well, I at least tried to. You are the one who stopped talking to me. There were tons of ways you could have talked to me, you just didn't. So, yah, you threw away KaN, b.
I ain't going to chase you down after being ignored for a month. You were and have been just as capable of sayin hi....And whenever I asked you to do things, you'd log on, die and ragequit. Real KaN dedication, b.

You gave up on KaN when you abandoned Phinny's room bound yourself at firepots.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I ain't going to chase you down after being ignored for a month. You were and have been just as capable of sayin hi....And whenever I asked you to do things, you'd log on, die and ragequit. Real KaN dedication, b.

You gave up on KaN when you abandoned Phinny's room bound yourself at firepots.
I have no idea when you think I ignored you for a month, but you have always been able to talk to me if you actually wanted to. I was waiting for you to initiate a conversation, since I guess I have been doing that for the past 2 years, and you never did. Also you wouldn't ever ask me to do things, I always tried to get you to do things and you never really wanted to.

I tried to play with you, you didn't want to. I tried talking to you, you didn't want to. You could have talked to me at anytime, you haven't in months(?). Gonna have to look at rules on guild website, but thats probably is grounds for suspension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Hahaha, that is awesome. Right up there with...that one guy's....boat service before the boats worked.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:59 PM
Banned

holy fuck
Old 01-01-2012, 08:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have no idea when you think I ignored you for a month, but you have always been able to talk to me if you actually wanted to. I was waiting for you to initiate a conversation, since I guess I have been doing that for the past 2 years, and you never did. Also you wouldn't ever ask me to do things, I always tried to get you to do things and you never really wanted to.

I tried to play with you, you didn't want to. I tried talking to you, you didn't want to. You could have talked to me at anytime, you haven't in months(?). Gonna have to look at rules on guild website, but thats probably is grounds for suspension.
ehhh...I received word of your plans to take a "hiatus from the internet" via the grapevine. You mentioned it to all important parties but Kimmie and kept in contact with everyone but Kimmie during said expanse of time. I can see when I am not wanted, b. Twas you who did the final cord-cutting. Therefore, any attempts to remedy said situation was on your shoulders. I have been waiting for ages to end this battle of wills and hear a sweet word from your minty, ice cream-covered lips but have only received disheveled carrier pigeons in the form of Yiblaan.

But still I wait, b.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
I was waiting for you to initiate a conversation, since I guess I have been doing that for the past 2 years, and you never did.
... ????
Old 01-01-2012, 08:24 PM
Banned

Kimmie and Nalkin are the same person
Old 01-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Banned

awful poster, awful thread. it's a shame i had to see it
Old 01-01-2012, 08:33 PM
Banned

holy shit briefly saw actual replies to this thread while i scrolled down to read mine

what is this shit that kimmie and naikin are arguing about? are they homosexuals in game?
Closed Thread