Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 07:30 PM
Fire Giant

Default protesters

why do protesters do everything possible to lure police into confrontation and then when they get confronted they all flip out and start screaming about how the police shouldn't be doing it? If you trying to get tased then you gonna get tased, don't be surprised about it... aod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Hahaha, that is awesome. Right up there with...that one guy's....boat service before the boats worked.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:43 PM
Sarnak

/like
Old 02-28-2012, 09:12 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

kinda vague there
Old 02-28-2012, 11:54 PM
Banned

yea fuck freedom of assembly i want to live in china, saudi arabia or iran
Old 02-29-2012, 12:39 AM
Banned

dum opinion from a dum internet pussy addict
Old 02-29-2012, 08:04 AM
Sarnak

Typical opinion of someone who doesnt go to protests

Pro-tip:

Violence is usually started by the cops.

Ok, ill tell you about a little cop tactic to bust some heads:

First, you need some protesters who break stuff, only need one really. If thats not available, plant an agent provocateur in there instead.

Then, use the footage of that guy to justify beating the rest of the crowd on the 6 o clock news.

Its sort of like if you had an outdoor music festival, and one drunken guy breaks shit, and the police closes the whole thing down and beats everybody up.

It wouldnt make sense would it?

Then why is it that when its people protesting, some people find it acceptable?

My guess is that theres alot of north americans who secretly dont want democracy and free speech isnt something they care about, or they just dont give a shit.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/St1-WTc1kow" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Those undercover cops didnt think of removing their boots before going undercover, so when they get arrested, someone took a picture of the cop kneeling down to cuff these "protesters" and they had the same logo on their soles.

Cream of the crop
Last edited by oldfish; 02-29-2012 at 08:14 AM..
Old 02-29-2012, 08:27 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

This:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2T_obaO46Bo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Last edited by Rachner; 02-29-2012 at 08:43 AM..
Old 02-29-2012, 08:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The police are probably pissed that they have to stand out there and chaperone you children. Honestly, there's a difference between protesting and camping. Occupy kids are doing the latter of these.
I didnt participate in any of the occupy protests, but politicians are just ignoring regular protests like they didnt happen, so something more is needed for sure.

10 million people worldwide protesting against invasion of Iraq?

Who cares, invade anyway.

The world is going to be in such a shitty state in 25 years if nothing changes, those nutty apocalyptic religious people are going to have a ball. Im glad theres still idealistic people willing to put time in to try to steer things in a saner direction.

If you think those apocalyptic nuts are funny now, wait till they start getting taken seriously by more than 5% of the population when the world resembles their viewpoint more and more.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:53 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'm not going to discuss or debate it. I regret even having posted (notice how I've edited it?) in the first place. As I mentioned in another post, arguing over the internet is absolutely pointless. If you want to learn something about opposing viewpoints, you're better off doing it face to face. I'm bowing out of this thread, so have fun.
Last edited by Rachner; 02-29-2012 at 08:54 AM.. Reason: grammar and diction
Old 02-29-2012, 01:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not going to discuss or debate it. I regret even having posted (notice how I've edited it?) in the first place. As I mentioned in another post, arguing over the internet is absolutely pointless. If you want to learn something about opposing viewpoints, you're better off doing it face to face. I'm bowing out of this thread, so have fun.
goog, don't want your bulleted posts in this thread anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
10 million people worldwide protesting against invasion of Iraq?
In other words 0.1 percent of the worldwide population?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Hahaha, that is awesome. Right up there with...that one guy's....boat service before the boats worked.
Closed Thread