Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2021, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Totally, Trump has little or no responsibility for spreading dangerous misinformation.

Now excuse me while I inject some bleach.
He did that, and it was irresponsible, but he didn't force anyone to believe him.

We share a bigger social problem, Trump just highlited it. The cause of ignorance, stupidity, and irresponsibility runs deeper than any one individual and can only be addressed collectively with some social emphasis on integrity, honesty, facts, empiricism, duty, truth, and service. Perhaps some emphasis on the community, both local and national.

Religion used to do this quite effectively. But both Religion and politics is too corrupt to effectively govern peoples greed, thirst, desire, lust, fear etc.
Old 03-20-2021, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockba1980 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jezz, for once I agree about your post. Horza has some brain issue, for him all problems in USA is caused by the hand of Trump kek.

It is indeed the "I don't give a F" attitud of large majority of US people that caused this covid devastation. Ofc Trump underestimate the impact of covid, but it was all the same for the politics of all countries in the world.

In my country, Head of state even told us that mask was useless against Covid at the beginning of the pandemic.
I never thought I'd see a member of Vanquish running interference for a Republican politician.
Old 03-20-2021, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockba1980 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jezz, for once I agree about one of your post. Horza has some brain issue, for him all problems in USA are caused by the hand of Trump kek. It would have been exactly the same if Biden was there instead of Trump. It was a lack of knowledge about this virus mostly cause by the fact that China didn't share all their knowledge about Covid.

It is indeed the "I don't give a F" attitud of large majority of US people that caused this covid devastation. Ofc Trump underestimate the impact of covid, but it was all the same for the politics of all countries in the world.

In my country, Head of state even told us that mask was useless against Covid at the beginning of the pandemic.
Thanks and I don't blame Republicans collectively.
Old 03-20-2021, 01:01 PM
Kobold

You are more stupid than I thought Horza.

Former TMO / Aftermath - Retired from Blue
Deathproof Tete`de`Mort 60 Necro.
Jemora 60 Rog.
Sinitrose C`la`Crise 60 Sham.
Sheana Kanbake 60 War.
Yapas D`Lezard 60 Monk
Patate Creme`Fraiche 60 Wiz.
Gnolife Le'Roi'Soleil 60 Mag.
Bisou Frenchkiss 57 Clr.
Old 03-20-2021, 01:04 PM
Banned

Horza is really angry and afraid. But he was conveniently provided a target for that rage. As evidenced by his avatar.

Let us pray for him.
Old 03-20-2021, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Sounds like you're due for another section 50, but what other subjective emotions am I currently feeling?
Old 03-20-2021, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

can someone report bhairava's thread
Old 03-20-2021, 01:18 PM
Banned

How do u report threads?
Old 03-20-2021, 11:11 PM
Banned

https://i.imgur.com/DYb6uTF.gifv

Lol.

охрана

Russia.

My main problem with this is the security guards lack of a properly fitted uniform. Also he'd get his ass handed to him in a real fight, insurgency. And I'm sure he's a jerk / asshole and giving him a big stick and authority probably doesn't help that. At all.

But these ppl are stupid. So maybe it's ok. I wonder what his job is not during covid.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-20-2021 at 11:21 PM..
Old 03-21-2021, 12:15 AM
Banned

wats wrong with bhairava thread
Closed Thread