Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 10-11-2022, 04:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol so all the zerg guilds can just park at their most valued target because they know exactly when the server is gonna reset so all the mobs will be up? Yeah, no thanks
Not to burst your bubble, but most raiders have a toon parked at every target anyway...+ Perma parked bots..[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-11-2022, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not to burst your bubble, but most raiders have a toon parked at every target anyway...+ Perma parked bots..[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah true but not all guilds can 100% always field a necessary raid force at the drop of a hat for a specific target. They can a good amount of the time but not always. Telling everyone when each quake is gonna happen is stupid and allows those hardcore raiders to know exactly when they need to be ready to go.
Old 10-11-2022, 08:43 PM
Skeleton

Wow this got weird and fast.

Folks. Everyone. You don't have to take the piss out of someone for asking after something like "tell us how long servers are going to be offline for" or "give us more than a 10 minute heads up when servers go down". Most live games do this.

Yes, it is true that our gracious p99 GMs do not have the time and resources of a live game. So, just say that. Say that technology is fickle, servers may need to come down randomly, and the small team can't give an ETA because they're all busy fixing the dang thing.

You're all being excessively rude when you could be camping mobs instead. :P
Old 10-12-2022, 10:58 PM
Banned

I've always wondered if anyone just rolls and levels up the same class over and over so they can have different copies of their "main" at different raid targets. I assume when people have different toons they're also different classes, like okay i'll put my cleric here and my bard here and my warrior here, but for crucial classes on p99 wouldn't it make sense to have multiple "copies" of your main that you can park at different targets?

I've had multiple 60's before for parking, but I've never had two or three of the same class geared and leveled on a single server. Yet that seems the logical end game of the truly masochistic min\maxer.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:33 PM
Planar Protector

Well that’s why guilds level things like Cleric bots. It’s essentially the same thing. People are just able to earn dkp for leveling those rather than having to level one single class for all their personal chars.