Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2021, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They don't want strong people with a sense of identity.

Men and women are just "people" to be worked and taxed hard as fuck. Women staying home is a loss of revenue for them. Strong people become threats to the ruling class. The best slave is one that doesn't want to fight back, let alone can't.

It used to be the case women stayed home and took care of things. Most today say their dreams are to work hard enough to become financially secure enough to stay home and do just that.

The scum I have the problem with capitalized on the
feelies of incels and plain Janes of the world to make this a reality. That's a good starter to get ya thinking in the right direction. Working hours actually spent keeps going up and up.... we can cover labor markets and their interests there via this propaganda too if you like.

This isn't about me hating different people or colors of skin even if you've been conditioned to yell that at me when you see stuff like this. It's the social dilemma and problems I want gone, not people. Whether you know it or not, you're doing their bidding so they can capitalize on that. I hope the group think/moral authority points you get from the others is worth what's happening.

Eating bugs and living in a shopping container isn't too far off from some of the diets and living situations I've seen people in.
(((They)))
Old 03-05-2021, 05:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's part of the same propaganda effort.
I'm sorry you only can see it in terms of neo-right and neo-left. Both are horrible viewpoints.

Being libertarian / elitist has nothing to do with being anti-trans or minority. Neoconservativists are miring themselves with identity politics over prowess. They see a sort of society stratficiation across gender and race when it should be over intelligence, beauty and wealth (or power, more generally).

There's something traditional about saying 'I want to be a female' as it implies there are sex differences between men and women. A stance the radical left doesn't agree with. Imperious was kind of trolling when she said she wanted to be a tradwife but there's truth in it. The more successful trans are those that are in the mindset of being completely female.

My writings tend to be in very right-wing type societies (Neriak/Vanadia) for a reason. Although it would probably break a lot of liberals' brains to think that a trans doesn't just default 'to their side'.
Old 03-05-2021, 05:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly you're the dumbfuck who's never been educated. Take two seconds to think critically about what you just posted. What exactly is this "propaganda" for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well now I understand everything you've posted. You've completely poisoned your mind with nonsense.
Quote:
I still want to know what you think that propaganda is for. What exactly would the point of it be?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It really goes to show what kind of people are posting on the forums, playing the elf sim, or anywhere in real life, where a reasonable proposition like:

Don't teach my child under the age of 18 anything about sex beyond reproduction in Biology and a typical health class in High School.

Is considered blasphemy and hate speech because other weirdos want to teach your kid about their fucking fantasies, lol.

Same thing any propaganda campaign is for, power over other people. You're just the kind of dumbass that thinks it starts from the top down, instead of the bottom up, like some kind of fantasy where the "bad guys" are just clearly marked instead of just your average, every day idiot who wants to look more important, and tell you what to do and what you can't say.

Kids don't need to learn anything about LGBT, or politics, or anything beyond your basic education.

If you're trying to fill a kid's head with ideas and opinions then you're just pushing propaganda.
Old 03-05-2021, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
They don't want strong people with a sense of identity.

Men and women are just "people" to be worked and taxed hard as fuck. Women staying home is a loss of revenue for them. Strong people become threats to the ruling class. The best slave is one that doesn't want to fight back, let alone can't.

It used to be the case women stayed home and took care of things. Most today say their dreams are to work hard enough to become financially secure enough to stay home and do just that.

The scum I have the problem with capitalized on the
feelies of incels and plain Janes of the world to make this a reality. That's a good starter to get ya thinking in the right direction. Working hours actually spent keeps going up and up.... we can cover labor markets and their interests there via this propaganda too if you like.

This isn't about me hating different people or colors of skin even if you've been conditioned to yell that at me when you see stuff like this. It's the social dilemma and problems I want gone, not people. Whether you know it or not, you're doing their bidding so they can capitalize on that. I hope the group think/moral authority points you get from the others is worth what's happening.

Eating bugs and living in a shopping container isn't too far off from some of the diets and living situations I've seen people in.
lol
Old 03-05-2021, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-05-2021, 05:30 PM
Fire Giant

Whose ready for dragon day tomorrow woohoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-05-2021, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

right wing neoconservative monarchies where i'm a cat and everyone thinks im hot
Old 03-05-2021, 05:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
right wing neoconservative monarchies where i'm a cat and everyone thinks im hot
Yea you got it! What's your fantasy?
Old 03-05-2021, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea you got it! What's your fantasy?
to have people not use words in a way that renders them utterly meaningless
Old 03-05-2021, 05:41 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
to have people not use words in a way that renders them utterly meaningless
Sounds pretty fascist to me, nazi.
Closed Thread