Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2022, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

I imagine he had as much interest in the market as it would obtain him sexual conquests.
Old 02-14-2022, 10:53 PM
Banned

Man was out again on $1000 bail and the NYC district attorney was quoted as saying he is only going to get like 6 or 7 more chances and then that’s it, he’ll be in prison for a VERY long time
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 02-14-2022, 11:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I contest that Reagan broke the back of labor in this country because it implies that Clintons didn't cut off its head.

A major difference between billary, and what the left became after 2016 is like if you take a genetic anomaly in a laboratory, and introduce a new steroid to it, and it explodes into something totally new. It has a hideous reflection of the billary DNC and Obama years, but it also has this grotesque militaristic imperialst establishment American ideology behind it.

It's a monstrosity because it's an amalgamation of the most appealing aspects of both the establishment, and the working class, except it's not for either of those things but instead the utltra wealthy greedy and powerful.
The left is 1/2 of what u get when the kid with the moral high ground gets sick of your shit and is being backed by the teachers on the playground.

They will all say Trump and Kavanagh and will never vote for a white male republican ever again. Doesn't matter that Biden is a white male republican or that poor folk die and have their businesses shuttered because of their asinine insistence everyone assimilate and make you feel better by doing the "right thing ".

Anyway..

It honestly doesn't matter why or what people get really totalitarian over. Those disobedient filthy barbarians without any discipline or respect for common decency or community will be provided lovely camps when the real challenges hit. And we aren't just being softened up by covid and a desire to make a living wage.
Old 02-14-2022, 11:21 PM
Banned

You know how u tell its man? Them buttcheeks hanging out cuz they don't or can't wear a proper over the belly button waist high pants.
Old 02-14-2022, 11:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know how u tell its man? Them buttcheeks hanging out cuz they don't or can't wear a proper over the belly button waist high pants.
These are the sort of situations that may ultimately seriously hurt or kill me

Because just based on how angry I get seeing a picture of the assault (didn’t watch the video), I know if I witness this going down in person I am going to run up and sucker punch someone like that in the face. And if he’s a thug who can fight well or has a gun or weapon that might just be it for me

My hope and belief is that especially with the element of surprise I will be able to do enough serious damage to the person that they will always think of the possibility when they are inevitably out again on bail and looking to mug another defenseless person. And maybe they’ll reconsider. So even if I died on the attempt it will have done some good ultimately
Old 02-15-2022, 12:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man was out again on $1000 bail and the NYC district attorney was quoted as saying he is only going to get like 6 or 7 more chances and then that’s it, he’ll be in prison for a VERY long time
That reminds me of one of my favorite old norm macdonald jokes from weekend update:

"In New York this week Sammy Gravano was sentenced to just five years in prison for committing 19 murders. He better be careful though because New York just passed a tough new law; 20 strikes and you're out!"

Lol I found it! It's the first joke in this wonderful compilation of him shitting all over nyc. It's also a great 90s nostalgia fest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt4iKcz7e3g
Last edited by Ooloo; 02-15-2022 at 12:38 PM..
Old 02-15-2022, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
forever alone

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-15-2022, 02:52 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These are the sort of situations that may ultimately seriously hurt or kill me

Because just based on how angry I get seeing a picture of the assault (didn’t watch the video), I know if I witness this going down in person I am going to run up and sucker punch someone like that in the face. And if he’s a thug who can fight well or has a gun or weapon that might just be it for me

My hope and belief is that especially with the element of surprise I will be able to do enough serious damage to the person that they will always think of the possibility when they are inevitably out again on bail and looking to mug another defenseless person. And maybe they’ll reconsider. So even if I died on the attempt it will have done some good ultimately
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That reminds me of one of my favorite old norm macdonald jokes from weekend update:

"In New York this week Sammy Gravano was sentenced to just five years in prison for committing 19 murders. He better be careful though because New York just passed a tough new law; 20 strikes and you're out!"

Lol I found it! It's the first joke in this wonderful compilation of him shitting all over nyc. It's also a great 90s nostalgia fest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt4iKcz7e3g
We wouldn't have this problem..or at least NYC wouldn't if we were always legally within our rights to kill someone belligerent. Like "thems" fighting words laws and if it's 1v1 and the guy was aggressive. There should be no reason not to shoot them. Or in a more civilized world just draw steel and skewer them. Or if you're stepping in to defend a noncombatant. That you would even need to show up in court for something like that is straight up bullshit. Especially if there was eyewitnesses or CCTV footage demonstrating the filthy "man" was out of line and needed handling.

Better yet legally certify a class of people whom job it is to do this. It's not hard.

It used to be a lot simpler b4 "police", "police brutality", and "regulations". If it's not mass murder or open warfare between states rules, laws, government intervention and interference just complicates everything. It's messy and oppressive and usually winds up making it easier for the baddies to terrorize essentially "defenseless" people not allowed to use "deadly force". So I say it's every man's right to kill when they need to and we shouldn't need to. The government has let us get there though out of negligence and allowing these "man" to be free. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Back in the day my body alone was a lethal weapon and I regret that passing. It is and was every healthy persons duty to hone themselves into weapons and to protect those who cannot. Not just the job of the "state".
Old 02-15-2022, 03:06 PM
Banned

If I had a dollar for every time I have read a violent fantasy on this forum I would not need these payments from George Soros
Old 02-15-2022, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I had a dollar for every time I have read a violent fantasy on this forum I would not need these payments from George Soros
She doesn't take her pills, the others have no excuse.
Closed Thread