Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2019, 07:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who could do something? You’re going to have to work on happiness. It doesn’t come naturally to anyone. It’s a full time job to not let shit get to you. Skills versus talent. Work on it
Not to bitch, but you do know I am actually really mentally retarded right? I was in special ed and locked up in a psych ward as a child. I should be killed for this and put down. I am a human piece of shit and waste.

I don't expect to ever be happy. I don't even feel worthy of happiness or entitled to be happy or whatever you fucking rejects think.

I just don't want to suffer and be a burden anymore. I don't want other people to suffer because I am retarded.

And don't you motherfuckers come out swinging over the trans bullshit. Because fuck you. #rage, that isn't the problem. I don't want to discuss this with you guys anymore.

I made it thru the military because I was a stubborn lying hard working son of a bitch who was willing to put in 500% of the effort that everyone else did. I was willing to die just to have a CHANCE to fucking "embrace the struggle". To make the cut. No I should not have gone in, but thats where retards like me often end up. It's a good portion of the population.

I don't blame you dumb asses. I am tired of "embracing the struggle", just to suffer. Even tho u dudes ARENT wrong. There is a lot going on in my life that I need to talk to a doctor about, not some dumbasses on the internet. And be honest about.

I have been embracing the struggle my whole entire damn life, without help. And I am like this close to just not embracing shit anymore except death, that isn't a threat, it's an objective statement about reality.

No I don't really think welfare is going to help to be honest and I don't really want it. I also don't want to be a burden on anyone in my family anymore.

I never had anything given to me or handed to me on a silver platter. I have had to fight tooth and nail for every god damn thing I have and have done and become.
Last edited by Irulan; 02-20-2019 at 07:26 PM..
Old 02-20-2019, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not to bitch, but you do know I am actually really mentally retarded right? I was in special ed and locked up in a psych ward as a child. I should be killed for this and put down. I am a human piece of shit and waste.

I don't expect to ever be happy. I don't even feel worthy of happiness or entitled to be happy or whatever you fucking rejects think.

I just don't want to suffer and be a burden anymore. I don't want other people to suffer because I am retarded.

And don't you motherfuckers come out swinging over the trans bullshit. Because fuck you. #rage, that isn't the problem. I don't want to discuss this with you guys anymore.

I made it thru the military because I was a stubborn lying hard working son of a bitch who was willing to put in 500% of the effort that everyone else did. I was willing to die just to have a CHANCE to fucking "embrace the struggle". To make the cut. No I should not have gone in, but thats where retards like me often end up. It's a good portion of the population.

I don't blame you dumb asses. I am tired of "embracing the struggle", just to suffer. Even tho u dudes ARENT wrong. There is a lot going on in my life that I need to talk to a doctor about, not some dumbasses on the internet. And be honest about.

I have been embracing the struggle my whole entire damn life, without help. And I am like this close to just not embracing shit anymore except death, that isn't a threat, it's an objective statement about reality.

No I don't really think welfare is going to help to be honest and I don't really want it. I also don't want to be a burden on anyone in my family anymore.

I never had anything given to me or handed to me on a silver platter. I have had to fight tooth and nail for every god damn thing I have and have done and become.
Didn't read
Old 02-20-2019, 07:41 PM
Banned

i know life is hard but look at it this way you didn't give yourself nicotine poisoning yesterday after buying the "hard n****a juice" down at Vape Kang and spent today tortured sick after a night of night sweats
Last edited by America; 02-20-2019 at 07:46 PM..
Old 02-20-2019, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Maerilith I can diagnose your bipolar disorder from Texas. Just be compliant with the meds they put you on. And if you’re not going to a psych for meds that’s on you. You have mood swings bud take care of that or stew in the bile of the existence your choosing. It’s up to you honestly

-Unemployed
Last edited by Patriam1066; 02-20-2019 at 07:44 PM..
Old 02-20-2019, 07:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't read
Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i know life is hard but look at it this way you didn't give yourself nicotine poisoning yesterday after buying the "hard n****a juice" down at Vape Kang and spent today tortured sick after a night of night sweats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maerilith I can diagnose your bipolar disorder from Texas. Just be compliant with the meds they put you on. And if you’re not going to a psych for meds that’s on you. You have mood swings bud take care of that or stew in the bile of the existence your choosing. It’s up to you honestly

-Unemployed
Patriam stop being an Armchair psychiatrist over the internet. You aren't helping.

I am on my meds you dipshits. And I am doing what the doctors are telling me to do. I already have a diagnosis from licenced professionals who have years of experience.

Sometimes people die. They get mortally wounded and they fucking die. Those mortal wounds can be defective brains from birth or psychological trauma inflicted by stupid lazy assholes. I don't really feel like making other people kill me. I am giving these assholes another chance and I am dealing with it.

I am just trying to get it through your thick stupid skulls that not everyone is just a big baby suckling at the teat of your countries welfare system. And illustrating how I have not been one.

I am really fucking angry with you both right now for poking me, even though I am sure you have good intentions. I am outa here. For now.

@America, stop being a stupid cunt and get off the nicotine and drugs. It is no better than the alcohol I tried fucking myself with repeatedly as a young man. Especially since you are currently also on psych drugs.
Last edited by Irulan; 02-20-2019 at 07:56 PM..
Old 02-21-2019, 02:52 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Closed Thread