Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2018, 12:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geomance22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2018, 12:24 AM
Kobold

Too far of a stretch? It's a pretty simple google search and overview of first few lines of the name policy.

Filbus Furyfoot, despite your lovely memes and charming banter you have proven yourself a partisan charlatan of this movement. Have some self-respect and step aside sir. The doors of the Church of Rallos Zek are hereby closed to you and all toasts shall cease regardless of prizes that would very much enhance my EQ experience. FOR SHAME.
Old 02-12-2018, 12:39 AM
Banned

Rallos has been closed to me since Filbus was born. If your lore into the Filipino town of Baler offends you I cannot stop you adding it to your list.
Old 02-12-2018, 02:32 AM
Kobold

If Winchester [great name, does not break immersion] is changed, and Loramin [terrible name, and equally off-putting personality] remains, something is amiss.
Old 02-12-2018, 02:41 AM
Kobold

To elaborate, I have always felt there is a privilege given to those who spend more time on the forums than in the game. Don't care how much you edit the Per-Level Hunting Guide [thanks for that, though, Loramin]
Old 02-12-2018, 06:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDrake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To elaborate, I have always felt there is a privilege given to those who spend more time on the forums than in the game. Don't care how much you edit the Per-Level Hunting Guide [thanks for that, though, Loramin]
I have always felt there is a privilege given to those who spend more time raiding in the game than to those who did not raid.

It's funny how people on different sides of the track feel exactly the same as one another, yet think they are so different!

That being said, I don't think Loramin has an awful personality or is nasty, I just think his love of his own name has blinded him from reasonable thinking in this circumstance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:25 AM
Planar Protector

Petitioning to have Project1999's blue and red server names changed to a god or npc of Norrath.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my one name that got changed was on balers list

you underestimate his power
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You misunderstand me, Lhance. I am simply a man who cares deeply for role play immersion. I prostrate myself before the lord of immersion and hope for the slightest glimpse of enlightenment in the flames of self immolation which spread from my self reported toon onto the populace of norrath as a wildfire must consume the dry brush
Do you even log in anymore? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Old 02-12-2018, 09:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you even log in anymore? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He logged in to hurt poor Merchant Nildar not too long ago.

We never forget...