Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2018, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

I wish I bound my cleric at the fire pots. Don't really care about any other class.
Old 10-08-2018, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
getting incredibly infatuated and thinking i was falling in love with someone i met here only for them to disappear completely for over a month now
I logged back in yesterday, man. My play time isn't what it used to be.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 10-08-2018, 07:02 PM
Sarnak

Not a big regret but kinda wish I'd reserved the name Auspex. Then again it might have been taken by the time I started here anyways
Old 10-08-2018, 09:10 PM
Sarnak

Really, I wish I had never started the game. I have spent so much time having fun here tho.
I can't imagine what I could have accomplished otherwise.
It's called evercrack for a reason.
Old 10-08-2018, 10:11 PM
Sarnak

My Shadow Knight is Erudite.

My Enchanter loves the rain and worships Karana.

No regrets.
Old 10-08-2018, 10:39 PM
Fire Giant

Probably my biggest regret would be making my Ranger a Half Elf. I really enjoy the class, and realistically I guess I could reroll, but I don’t feel like leveling another one and I don’t feel like redoing my epics, especially the Earthcaller.

I also regret making my Enchanter an erudite. If I could remake him I’d go Gnome, but it’s whatever, he can at least illusion.

My third regret is not getting multiple guises on characters like my Paladin and Ranger. I wish I’d created low level alts of the cool guise classes (shaman, Pally, Monk, Ranger and Druid) and gotten a guise for each of them. For some reason I didn’t really care when this server opened....I don’t think I expected to spend the following 9 years gaming here, but now I really regret it
Old 10-08-2018, 10:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biggest Regret- Not going all in on this adventure before i moved into a place with my g.f.. My days are numbered.. 2 weeks, not 1 log in.. No playtime can be seen in my future.. Poor me.. In other news, the fam played the new mario party this weekend.. I got last place.. Normal cpu, girlfriend, and her 13 year old son all beat me.. My days as a gamer i've realized, are now numbered..
Accept your nerd, BiggJeff. Once you realize what you enjoy, and accept it, you can then communicate with others.

Do what you like. You can be damn sure your significant other will.
Old 10-09-2018, 01:44 AM
Kobold

Everytime in the game I have said to myself "oh fuck it I'll just take the boat"
Old 10-09-2018, 01:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerees [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everytime in the game I have said to myself "oh fuck it I'll just take the boat"
Old 10-09-2018, 02:26 AM
Banned

Talking LMAO

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenderizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biggest regret

the link that will set you free https://www.mgtow.com/
Wow, that is easiest one of the most hilarious websites I have ever read. Thank you!! The FAQs section is particularly good. What an insightful look into the brains of young, extremely paranoid and extremely delusional incels who probably thinks Trump is saving the USA and the world. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The MGTOW ones who at least dated a little want to blame society and most women in the western world because they were stupid or naive enough to date and/or marry (and likely used and manipulated by them) - or unlucky enough to fall in love with - some very opportunistic and lazy and/or abusive women. Change your strategies, guys LOL...not every woman in the west is sleazy, lazy, selfish, and/or abusive. If you're never dating a strong & independent woman, as you seem to want, maybe you're the one who is lacking something.

Here's some news for you MTGOW losers: there have always been *some* women everywhere in the world who will use and abuse you if you let them. This is no brand new phenomenon that materialized with the modern feminist movement, you sorry confused fools.... ROFLMAO [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]:

Biggest P99 regret: Reading these boards too often
Closed Thread