Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2019, 02:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerofwither [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm real butthurt and rustled.
Fixed.
Old 01-05-2019, 02:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerees [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How bad is it for you to not be able to pick up on sarcasm and not realize I don't belong to Tempest
Oh, this forum account I'm sure doesnt belong to tempest, as that would be against their rules. But I do not at all believe that you, the person, dont have a char in tempest.
Old 01-05-2019, 02:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerofwither [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Behave like normal people? Have you been on this server the past 9 years or are you new here?
So your arguing that someone has trained someone before and gotten away with it, therefore you should never get in trouble for training?

Just because its happened before, even hundreds of times, does NOT mean that Rogean, and the other devs/GM's are ok with it, or want it this way.... in fact, I believe it was made utterly and irrefutably clear that Rogean is very much NOT ok with it. Also, Rogean was not hidden, he was on /who, and actively streaming.... And you chose to push the envelope of what was allowed. Instantly got caught, and are now trying to argue your way out of it using immature and baseless arguments like the child you are.
Old 01-05-2019, 03:04 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So your arguing that someone has trained someone before and gotten away with it, therefore you should never get in trouble for training?

Just because its happened before, even hundreds of times, does NOT mean that Rogean, and the other devs/GM's are ok with it, or want it this way.... in fact, I believe it was made utterly and irrefutably clear that Rogean is very much NOT ok with it. Also, Rogean was not hidden, he was on /who, and actively streaming.... And you chose to push the envelope of what was allowed. Instantly got caught, and are now trying to argue your way out of it using immature and baseless arguments like the child you are.
Nope. Never said anything even remotely close to that. Just pointing out that there is a long history of toxicity on the server and that it isn't isolated to one guild at one specific instance. Nice try at putting words in my mouth though. People and guilds should get punished for doing shitty things. It should also get applied evenly or not applied at all.

If Rogean was so against training in ToV, why didn't he put the kobash on the entire thing last quake. The whole entire zone was a complete clusterfuck. There was more than just one guild training mobs.

I chose to push the envelope? Please tell me how "I" did anything. You can use ad hominem as an argument all you want but I wont stop calling BS when it wreaks to high heaven of it. Perhaps you should stop wading up to your eyeballs in it and take a step back.
Old 01-05-2019, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Core who are salty that their old mates are carrying on successfully without them.
Loled at this. Id argue Core is more successful.
Old 01-05-2019, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If Rogean was so against training in ToV, why didn't he put the kobash on the entire thing last quake. The whole entire zone was a complete clusterfuck. There was more than just one guild training mobs.
This isn't rocket science, creating trains isn't against the rules. What is against the rules is dropping a train on another guild's camp and causing them to wipe. After you do this, the wrong thing to do is deny responsibility, blame the other guild, and then proceeded to pull. The right thing to do is apologize and help them with their CR. The wrong thing to do is spend 20 pages making ridiculous arguments and still not own up to any wrongdoing. The right thing to do is say "sorry, we messed up, we will learn from our mistake ".

Rogean watched the entire thing play out in real time and made a ruling right away because the actions of Tempest were so egregious and clearly wrong. It is insane that Tempest has not made any apology publicly or privately. I'd also like to point out that in the six hours of raiding in ToV that night, none of the other guilds present caused BG to wipe due to their trains, as Blood Guard clearly announced where their camp was.
Old 01-05-2019, 08:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, this forum account I'm sure doesnt belong to tempest, as that would be against their rules. But I do not at all believe that you, the person, dont have a char in tempest.
Haha chill out dude because you clearly take this all too seriously as I was just sarcastically following that Tempest post in pointing out how they are better than everyone so no I have no guild ever since Paradox disbanded
Old 01-06-2019, 02:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
[Tue Jan 01 19:08:28 2019] The Statue of Rallos Zek engages Apachai!
[Tue Jan 01 19:11:03 2019] [60 Grandmaster] Apachai (Iksar) ZONE: kael
[Tue Jan 01 19:17:47 2019] 'Statue ToD'

Oh right, FRAPS or it never happened.
I'm not sure what these 3 timelines are supposed to illustrate. But there is a difference of "stalling a pull" which wasn't done and how long it takes a guild to kill a target. You could have 20 clerics a slower 3 dps take 20 minutes to kill it as long as you have it engaged and under control. I've once been at a zlexak kill in paradigm shift that took us literally 14 minutes from engage to kill (defensived twice second time when it was at 19% still). while being at the triplets no trash to pull passed and no splitting straight pull to camp and kill.
Old 01-06-2019, 02:44 AM
Kobold

Holy fuck whatever dogma is smoking it has to be amazing.
Old 01-06-2019, 03:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy fuck whatever dogma is smoking it has to be amazing.
I'm sure he's going to get far trying to clean up the server

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Closed Thread