Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Are you super excited about President Donald J. Trump? (PRIVATE POLL)
Yes, I am - enthusiastically 97 38.49%
No, I am not - enthusiastically 118 46.83%
He is Bush IV and I like it 37 14.68%
Voters: 252. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2019, 05:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A Republican too.

Man, god bless the Republicans for inventing roads.
i like ike. his tax policy was real good.
Old 02-20-2019, 05:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i like ike. his tax policy was real good.
He also warned people about the military industrial complex.

Back when conservative politicians put America before industry
Old 02-20-2019, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

The Republican party before Reagan was actually reasonable and more than just a cancer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight Eisenhower
Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things. Among them are H. L. Hunt (you possibly know his background), a few other Texas oil millionaires, and an occasional politician or business man from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid.
Old 02-21-2019, 10:19 AM
Banned

Teddy and Dwight 2020
Old 02-21-2019, 11:18 AM
Banned

if roads are outlawed only outlwas will have roads
Old 02-21-2019, 11:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if roads are outlawed only outlwas will have roads
"They’re bringing outlaws. And some, I assume, have good roads.”
Old 02-21-2019, 03:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Read up on the average cost of a rural obese opiate-addicted midwestern trump-supporting redneck that California New York and Texas have to pay for
I know this is old but couldn't be passed up. Especially since I don't live on these forms like some of you.

I can't stand reading your posts. You are now projecting and assuming Trump supporters fall under this category and not any liberal. Both do. You are generalizing something that actually falls the other way.

Sad thing is, we actually care more than the liberal does. What if I told you the only way to help someone is help themselves? Do you believe that could be true or do you jump to the retort that I just don't believe in helping people.

BTW for your basis - The opiate addicted overweight person is typically a liberal. Since those are fulfilling of liberal values and what their entire promotion is right now. Be who you are, drugs are okay, help the homeless, love your body, etc. Republican point of view is get off your ass, stop trying to change society to fit you, change your view to fit society since you afterall, live in society.

See California liberal cities for evidence.
Old 02-21-2019, 03:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know this is old but couldn't be passed up. Especially since I don't live on these forms like some of you.

I can't stand reading your posts. You are now projecting and assuming Trump supporters fall under this category and not any liberal. Both do. You are generalizing something that actually falls the other way.

Sad thing is, we actually care more than the liberal does. What if I told you the only way to help someone is help themselves? Do you believe that could be true or do you jump to the retort that I just don't believe in helping people.

BTW for your basis - The opiate addicted overweight person is typically a liberal. Since those are fulfilling of liberal values and what their entire promotion is right now. Be who you are, drugs are okay, help the homeless, love your body, etc. Republican point of view is get off your ass, stop trying to change society to fit you, change your view to fit society since you afterall, live in society.

See California liberal cities for evidence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZe7z73jKj8
Old 02-21-2019, 03:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why do u have an encyclopedic knowldge of this garbo
Old 02-21-2019, 03:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why do u have an encyclopedic knowldge of this garbo
uguuuuuuuuu
Closed Thread