Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2019, 08:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Dont Buy From Boutik

That's all, folks.
Old 02-06-2019, 07:02 AM
Aviak

I have Fall into darkness and bought a ot hammer and mykrolar leggings from him , I still can't forgive myself =P , boutik make people mad cuz of high priced stuff and take advantage of the desperate customers,ec tun has become hell since all the boutik child's has taken the long corridor with their flopping, prices are most of the time to their limit with no room to negotiate ,is it good if you selling but buying there result in a horrible experience since all the fat cats buy the stuff before they even get to ec and boost price dramatically so you always has to pay the value of the item + the cut they take, p99 trade market uses to be a lot much better than this has become today , just look at the price of cos or bead in couple of months
Old 02-06-2019, 07:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by momotion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have Fall into darkness and bought a ot hammer and mykrolar leggings from him , I still can't forgive myself =P , boutik make people mad cuz of high priced stuff and take advantage of the desperate customers,ec tun has become hell since all the boutik child's has taken the long corridor with their flopping, prices are most of the time to their limit with no room to negotiate ,is it good if you selling but buying there result in a horrible experience since all the fat cats buy the stuff before they even get to ec and boost price dramatically so you always has to pay the value of the item + the cut they take, p99 trade market uses to be a lot much better than this has become today , just look at the price of cos or bead in couple of months
I had a dude tell me he has a program that logs auctions and relays alerts to his phone when items are listed at a desirable price. Whether it is true or how you'd go about doing that, I wouldn't know, but I couldn't help but think how severely that impacts the overall EC experience.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:30 AM
Planar Protector

He's literally admitted to using a script.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

He's actually sold me a few things at good prices. He even accepted my lower offers. These were just items that cost a few k though. Nothing high end or that he is trying to drive the cost up on.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...light=notifier
Old 02-06-2019, 09:51 AM
Kobold

I thought 3rd party programs weren't allowed? Does this sit with GINA in being "kind of acceptable"?
Old 02-06-2019, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Log parsers are fine. They don't mess with the client. They just read a text file.
Old 02-06-2019, 10:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computer Man [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought 3rd party programs weren't allowed? Does this sit with GINA in being "kind of acceptable"?
Not sure. Might want to ask Robthe how AHK is working out for him.

I don't know how much I would actually use this "Notifier Tool" though. If I'm buying something, I just park my toon in the tunnel, put up my WTB or WTS, then alt tab back to hentai and hope I have a tell window when I tab back.
Old 02-06-2019, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

Discord has a bot that also scans EC tunnel and notifies you when something you want to buy etc comes up.
Closed Thread