Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 10-06-2022, 01:00 AM
Banned

no hearing this guys story about phenocryst reminded me of the same exact bullshit i went through lol
Old 10-06-2022, 04:51 PM
Orc

Pretty sure you can still claim 1 static spawn or grouped spawns that pull together even if it is an outdoor zone, per the PNP policy. So I think you would have been fine with 1 of the bank guards, but he would be within his rights to steal all of the others. Unless you make the argument for zone disruption.

Example: OOT ancient cyclops. Warrens King. I believe Hadden has even been specifically mentioned, where you don't even have to be present between kills, as long as you are there when he spawns.
Old 10-06-2022, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

If you leave the zone you lose the camp. You don't have to be sitting there the entire time if you're waiting on a spawn (for example, if you want to go vendor in the zone), but you can't log out or leave the zone and then come back and try and say it was yours.
Old 10-06-2022, 05:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chortles what is going on here. You’re engaging in nice, normal conversation instead of posting memes. Have you suffered a glitch?
No shit, right? I was waiting for the zinger, but then it never came ...
Old 10-06-2022, 06:07 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-07-2022, 12:49 PM
Banned

Speaking about camp rules generally, what about indoor? Say somebody is soloing lower bear pits, but they aren't able to keep all 8 bears clear before the room starts respawning again because of mana constraints or whatever it might be; are they still considered holding that camp? Or is the fact they don't have the mana to keep it clear relevant? I personally wouldn't be a dick to somebody in that scenario, I'd just leave them be, just wondering what would happen if somebody came in and wanted to take mobs that I couldn't keep down reliably solo? Has happened once or twice and I never really disputed it.
Old 10-07-2022, 01:20 PM
Banned

Honestly if you cannot tag it and dps it. You should get zilch. And if you can't bring the friends needed dps it you should get zilch and if you can't memblur spam ftw u should get zilch. Gms should only spend their time going after hackers, botters, and scripters.

If you want guaranteed access to loot go play a game with instanced personal content. Otherwise get on comms and work it out with your fellow players. Don't relly on gm brutality. It's lame.
Old 10-07-2022, 07:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly if you cannot tag it and dps it. You should get zilch. And if you can't bring the friends needed dps it you should get zilch and if you can't memblur spam ftw u should get zilch. Gms should only spend their time going after hackers, botters, and scripters.

If you want guaranteed access to loot go play a game with instanced personal content. Otherwise get on comms and work it out with your fellow players. Don't relly on gm brutality. It's lame.
Lmao 🤣
Old 10-09-2022, 04:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If people are being buttheads and breaking the rules, I'm going to report them. GMs have the power to handle it, I do not.
Old 10-11-2022, 09:02 PM
Skeleton

Quote:

May I ask why you hang out on P99 with its PNP? Surely there's a libertarian server out there more suited to your tastes, isn't there?