Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2012, 06:22 PM
Aviak

Default Enc Leveling 51+

Hi,

I am a 51 enc. Just wondering where to group at. I have tried KC/Seb and don't really have much luck finding groups. I really like SEB, but I am also a bit low for it. Tried soloing in lguk but it wasn't that great, CoM is good but very camped. Is solb any good for solo exp or group at 51? Or is it pretty desolate? Anyways send Diggler a tell in game if you need an Enc to level with.

Thanks
Old 08-18-2012, 06:44 PM
Sarnak

Karnor's Castle is good stuff at L51. You might even be able to solo outside while you wait for a group. You could also do Trakanon's Teeth, but I would not, personally. I prolly wouldn't go to Sebilis until L54 or so. dat C2

Neverminding levels, what is your CHA? At least 200, I hope.
Old 08-18-2012, 06:47 PM
Aviak

my cha is 180, but i can get it over 200 easy with buffs and or switching out gear.
Old 08-18-2012, 07:19 PM
Kobold

Karnars is a safe bet in the early 50's, then Seb for 54+. I would crank your CHA for those two zones. At 54/55 you can try AoE in Skyfire(or other places). There's a little learning curve(so get an experienced group), but don't worry about CHA, just crank your INT and mana for AoE. There is no better exp than a good AoE group.

One more thing: For AoE, there are only 3 AoE stuns you need, but the last one is level 54( I believe, haven't played in 9 months). Use them on hot buttons and just go one, two, three, repeat. Always lead with your higher level stuns, to avoid early resists. Good luck.
Last edited by choklo; 08-19-2012 at 01:47 PM..
Old 08-20-2012, 11:37 AM
Fire Giant

If you can get into SolB groups, there is great XP to be had. SolB XP is pretty crazy. Bugs n' Bats at your level or as a part of an Efreeti group. SolB is good in that you should be able to get a group invite. Hole is another good XP zone, you could probably solo the entrance but a duo is better for heals etc. Further in you pretty much need to bring your own group there as it's quite often empty.
You should get into a guild (if you aren't yet). Guilds can really help with grouping. When I group with my guild in Hole, SolB, Seb etc. we always take anyone wanting to go as long as they can get XP with us. It's always fun and always NBG for looting.
-----------------------
Old 08-20-2012, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by choklo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Karnars is a safe bet in the early 50's, then Seb for 54+. I would crank your CHA for those two zones. At 54/55 you can try AoE in Skyfire(or other places). There's a little learning curve(so get an experienced group), but don't worry about CHA, just crank your INT and mana for AoE. There is no better exp than a good AoE group.

One more thing: For AoE, there are only 3 AoE stuns you need, but the last one is level 54( I believe, haven't played in 9 months). Use them on hot buttons and just go one, two, three, repeat. Always lead with your higher level stuns, to avoid early resists. Good luck.
Skyfire AoE does not work anymore. They made the wurms un-stunnable as giant creatures, per classic. Good luck singling out the non-wurms in the zone.
Old 08-20-2012, 02:22 PM
Fire Giant

CoM wall you can quickly charm solo from 51-59 very safe fast easy and some ok money
Old 08-20-2012, 06:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Skyfire AoE does not work anymore. They made the wurms un-stunnable as giant creatures, per classic. Good luck singling out the non-wurms in the zone.
That exp was too good to be true in SF AoE. I guess the nerf hammer was sure to find it eventually.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by choklo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That exp was too good to be true in SF AoE. I guess the nerf hammer was sure to find it eventually.
Bards can still have that kind of exp, its just other classes who got the shaft.
Old 08-21-2012, 01:20 PM
Kobold

At 52 you should be able to single pull the Hole. At least you could on live back in the day, have not tested here as I have yet to get to that level....
Closed Thread