Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2020, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Sounds like OP is cancelling their subscription.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

He ought to be careful or it may be ended for him.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:32 PM
Banned

The GMS can be pretty spicy if you directly threaten them or the project.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn thats harsh OP! Id be pretty sour of that happened to me as well.
This guy gets it, thank you.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The GMS can be pretty spicy if you directly threaten them or the project.
Threatening to thank them? Just want to know whose brilliance I am in awe of and give due credit.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He ought to be careful or it may be ended for him.
Wait, they're gonna strip my characters for no reason AND ban me for thanking them for doing so?

What a time to be alive! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-01-2020, 11:59 PM
Kobold

Sounds about right to me, watch your mouth around here.
Old 05-02-2020, 12:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just wanted to send a special warm thank you to whoever decided it was okay to strip my character, who was actively wearing an Opaline Helm, Fiery Vambraces, and Icey Greaves.

Super respectful choice guys!

Let's just delete half of someone's gear and banked items they camped that were in game because we decided that would be more fair and respectful than letting honest hard working newbs have their cake and eat it to when we left nonclassic pixels in the game from the get go!

And the cherry on top? Lets drop Hate at the same time! Because our excuse for stripping you is integrity to stayin classic, by stealing back your nonclassic pixels on the day we add them to the game!

Seriously? It isn't like I spent any less time camping those items. They were in the game and now instead of being any closer to lambent I am half naked. I wish the GM's had any idea how my stomach felt when I hit character login after coming home from my essential work to excitedly log in and go try to camp a torch for my mage on my bard, only to find out I am half naked and my bank is half empty, but Ivy etched gear is already selling like hotcakes in EC.

Thank you for making a ridiculous decision that actively hosed players and did nothing to benefit the server. The efforts of p99 staff to continually cater to the neckbeards, poopsockers, and zerg guilds while shafting John Q. Newb never ceases to amaze me after countless years of p99 blue, red, and now green.

Ya'll truly outdid yourselves this time though guys. Absolutely brilliant move. Ya got me good! Bravo! I should have seen this one coming!
^^^^

In case you wandered why I changed from a p99 cheerleader to eyeballing the horror that is TLP live servers, this is it. The clowns talking trash just reinforce everything you posted
Old 05-02-2020, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound really angry and mad about a free game. Please tell us more about your rights to an opalescent helm.

I would like to assure you that the item will be back in the game pretty soon.
Actually, they are in as of today. That's what makes it kind of goofy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-02-2020, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They were in the game...
OP should have posted the availability of these items at the incorrect timeline in the Bugs section and followed up until they were removed.
Closed Thread