Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2020, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=328901

People should’ve listened. Then this wouldn’t be an issue and you wouldn’t be dealing with lawyerquesters and 130 hour long Manastone camps.
Old 03-10-2020, 10:49 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apparently I struck a nerve, sorry if I have flustered you. Before you keep insulting me I think you should know that I am personal friends with Detoxx. Just recently I helped him acquire Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker so that we can clear BWL more efficiently. I am kind of a big deal around here.
Nope I was actually just being clever.
You do know that nothing done on Blue matters anymore right?
Old 03-10-2020, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

bl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarsonis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope I was actually just being clever.
You do know that nothing done on Blue matters anymore right?
So is the server life basically Green>Blue? Blue is dead or is green just everyone's pet project? As an outsider, looking in for the first time in like two years, I am curious.
Old 03-10-2020, 11:03 AM
Large Bat

wait wait wait....I didn't recognize that item so I googled it....That's WOW equipment and BWL is a WOW zone...your bragging (on the Project 1999 eq server) about items you helped someone else get in a completely different game...

...ok...
Old 03-10-2020, 11:13 AM
Kobold

He has 2 banned accounts, when did you think he had anything legitimate to say? Just a troll.
Old 03-10-2020, 11:34 AM
Large Bat

LOLZ ikr... jokes on me

I've auto trained a Paladin, Minster, Scout, Infiltrator, and Reaver to 48 on DAOC EMU..I'm a pretty big deal around here....
Old 03-10-2020, 11:40 AM
Large Bat

You know what, here's an idea.

Instead of paying Lineage members DKP to play a Cleric half ass in a group full of other people that will resent that in the future.

Why not....(ready for it?)

Pay your lvl 50 Lineage members DKP to Power Level your guild Cleric to 50 somewhere not offensive to everyone else...
Old 03-10-2020, 11:46 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am so sorry they feel they must pay members DKP to play a cleric. It concerns me to see this.
You couldn't pay me real money to play a cleric.
Old 03-10-2020, 11:58 AM
Aviak

Lineage leader checking in here! Yep this is a shared cleric account, we have several. As well as a shared porter account and many other guild infrastructure assets. Remember just a couple of short months ago, everyone was leveling without gear. Its also worth nothing I just replaced Maibbins' final bronze pieces in fear. Gear isn't really required. Im sorry you had a bad experience with the cleric driver, that is not the intention. Yes this player is earn DKP for leveling shared accounts. Our system can afford it though and remain largely unaffected. The cleric accounts are invaluable later on.
Old 03-10-2020, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcgaffey20 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lineage leader checking in here! Yep this is a shared cleric account, we have several. As well as a shared porter account and many other guild infrastructure assets. Remember just a couple of short months ago, everyone was leveling without gear. Its also worth nothing I just replaced Maibbins' final bronze pieces in fear. Gear isn't really required. Im sorry you had a bad experience with the cleric driver, that is not the intention. Yes this player is earn DKP for leveling shared accounts. Our system can afford it though and remain largely unaffected. The cleric accounts are invaluable later on.
Your English is really good. Glad you found a place to apply your skills, remember have fun and don't do stuff because you 'have to' do it because you love to <3
Closed Thread