Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Guild Discussion

Old 10-12-2023, 10:58 AM
Aviak

Default <Lineage>

Lineage is recruiting!

Lineage is taking a stand in this post-quarm launch world! We are currently recruiting players of all classes and levels for casual raiding and guild group / leveling adventures. We are a friendly and helpful guild that enjoys helping with epics and building new characters to adventure with.

Lineage features a handful of guildbots including 6 epic clerics, a 60 druid and two 52 wizards for transport. These forever assets help ensure the survival of the Lineage.

We are a draft-qualified casual raiding guild with kills including: Dozekar the Cursed, King Tormax, Dain Frostreaver IV, Sevalak, Cekenar, Zlexak, Eashen of the Sky, Lady Vox / Lord Nagafen, Innoruuk, Faydedar, Kelorek Dar, and various other lower value targets.

We are a DKP incentive guild that favors incentives for highly productive activities such as... building yourself a rogue, working on a guildbot, working on the guilds raid readiness quest, or providing reapers / idols to the guildbank. (Draft week and quake enables cleric bonus)

If you are interested in adventuring with Lineage... Contact Ugluk / Timesharez, Mordnacht / Randomguy, or Xekyen / Ovaa or any other level 60 online.
Old 01-03-2024, 01:23 PM
Skeleton

Just wanted to take time to say as a new player Kezei really really helped me out on my ENC. It was a few hours and he took me through some camps to get cha gear and had a friend (gnobono I think) help immensely as well. As my first character this was incredibly helpful and got me on my feet.

Green
Vellrin 40 Enchanter
Old 01-15-2024, 04:24 AM
Large Rat

Helpful, Solid guild. Building more of a strong community built on helping others within the guild and Alliance (and outside). We focus as a drafted guild with currently building on up to solid quake efforts in the Velious world.

We enjoy fun bullying of one another, wiping ourselves on mobs during raids, talking strategy for 2 hours for a 5 second kill OR 2 hour strategy talk with a 4 hour learning session as we all slowly decline into madness. (I think we should use DA).

10/10 fun getting bullied by all the bards in this guild.

If you too want to get bullied like me, join today.
Old 03-12-2024, 10:10 AM
Skeleton

I em interested ..some nice oger ogluk. he tipping the scales on who to join contact me here or fezzdamezz 22 enc
Old 03-13-2024, 08:36 AM
Skeleton

Thanks for the invite
Old 03-16-2024, 04:09 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhodinaNameless [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the invite
Wasn't me most likely, but I'll take the credit.
Old 03-16-2024, 11:37 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordnacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you too want to get bullied like me, join today.
Old 03-19-2024, 09:13 PM
Skeleton

Awesome grp.. very happy ...to have joined can't wait to raid