Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2021, 09:40 PM
Large Rat

Default Killed 36 cyclops for 1 gem

Seems pretty absurd considering the drop rate is 1 in 5 on green now, so I heard. Can't we just have it back the way it was? It's not like nerfing seafuries has stopped people from getting rich quick on the server.
Old 06-28-2021, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

The drop rate was corrected to classic rates. It wasn't about nerfing plat farming - but it was a beneficial side effect.

-Mcoy
Old 06-28-2021, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Seafury gems, pet windows, tab target cycling, and the LFG tool are not classic but would all make P99 a better place to play
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 06-28-2021, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy637 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems pretty absurd considering the drop rate is 1 in 5 on green now, so I heard. Can't we just have it back the way it was? It's not like nerfing seafuries has stopped people from getting rich quick on the server.
I don't think the drop rate on green is 1 in 5. I spent several days there in multiple hour sessions pre-kunark and it was nowhere close to that. Unless it has changed since Kunark launch, or my luck was just really awful for several days straight, you have been misinformed.
Old 06-28-2021, 11:22 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah what tethler said. Every single time I go to SF isle. I come out like pretty good. EQ is about random luck. Maybe you have none. I believe in Karma.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 06-29-2021, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah what tethler said. Every single time I go to SF isle. I come out like pretty good. EQ is about random luck. Maybe you have none.
Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe in Karma.
Alright let's not be insane here just pray to RNGesus. Sheesh
Old 06-29-2021, 03:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy637 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blame the blue server nerds (well before green launch) for getting mad about quadding and shenanigans like druids gathering 3 seafuries but refusing to start until a 4th spawned.

The loot code was changed on red as well despite no petition issues there. That isle used to be a great pvp spot until the change.
Old 06-29-2021, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blame the blue server nerds (well before green launch) for getting mad about quadding and shenanigans like druids gathering 3 seafuries but refusing to start until a 4th spawned.

The loot code was changed on red as well despite no petition issues there. That isle used to be a great pvp spot until the change.
This.

Sad story. Red should at least go back to normal for the PVP, because no poopsockers can go uncontested on red.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 06-29-2021, 01:25 PM
Sarnak

if eq came out in 1999
and p99 came out in 2010
and its 2021
wouldnt this make it nu-classic?

This shit is nu-classic
Old 07-01-2021, 09:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blame the blue server nerds (well before green launch) for getting mad about quadding and shenanigans like druids gathering 3 seafuries but refusing to start until a 4th spawned

could someone just Ban swish for being swish. I'll even toss in one of my accts. Just get rid of swish all he does is start shit.