Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2021, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

Make sure you get some CHA steins if you're gonna be going around lull pulling. Easy to swap in and out between pulls.
Old 06-29-2021, 03:26 PM
Aviak

Loving my new level 12 ERU Pally. That first heal is the most laughable thing I've come across in EQ. I'm not even sure my health bar moves when I cast it.
Old 06-29-2021, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Well, you're wrong about that heal spell, because you can cast between server ticks and sit down and catch the full meditate tick and lose basically no mana and have extremely rapid HP recovery. You're welcome.

As far as the other poster asking about the best God for a paladin rasta man? I would probably go Quellious but alien rodcet knife god is a pretty cool way to go too.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 06-29-2021, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synphul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loving my new level 12 ERU Pally. That first heal is the most laughable thing I've come across in EQ. I'm not even sure my health bar moves when I cast it.
Courage heals 1.66 hps/mana. Minor healing is .9 hps/mana.

It’s been a long time but I don’t recall using a healing spell until “healing” where it’s mostly a wash and the lack of cool down makes it helpful to save your life. Even then bum a clarity and use minor to train up your neglected skill. Otherwise you will be fizzling a lot when it’s needed most.

And yea. Cast and sit. Med tick and repeat.
Last edited by Snaggles; 06-29-2021 at 10:55 PM..
Old 06-30-2021, 10:50 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, you're wrong about that heal spell, because you can cast between server ticks and sit down and catch the full meditate tick and lose basically no mana and have extremely rapid HP recovery. You're welcome.
Ooo #protip Pally dancin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Courage heals 1.66 hps/mana. Minor healing is .9 hps/mana.

It’s been a long time but I don’t recall using a healing spell until “healing” where it’s mostly a wash and the lack of cool down makes it helpful to save your life. Even then bum a clarity and use minor to train up your neglected skill. Otherwise you will be fizzling a lot when it’s needed most.

And yea. Cast and sit. Med tick and repeat.
Thanks for the info. I appreciate any Pally tips.
Closed Thread