Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2021, 11:37 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that Ogre are the best
how strong sneak is on a cleric
halfling look ugly in plate
Blasphemy. Though, sometimes I wish I rolled halfling for that sneak.

On topic -

1. Strafe running puts your hitbox more in front of you, W key will put it behind you - getting you killed a lot even with a big lead.

2. Illusions don't set your faction to a specific number, they increase faction enough to make you reach dubious or better often, without hits.

3. Hitting a mob before it's pulled into camp (and doing damage) will keep it off of your sitters. Exceptions are pet classes and their weird agro, as far as I can tell.

4. Don't let anyone tell you you're idea is bad until you test it for yourself. Ever seen a bard swarm using a one-button Z or C side strafe? Only ever once.

5. Friends > Pixels - but we all knew that right?
Last edited by Illsiff; 07-23-2021 at 11:50 AM..
Old 07-24-2021, 06:01 PM
Fire Giant

That no, putting all my points into CHA as a high elf paladin is not a good idea. xD

Young me thought that EQ would work like D&D and such, where you could solve problems with diplomacy and a silver tongue.
Old 07-24-2021, 10:15 PM
Sarnak

Actually being a hgh elf pally with max charisma isnt that bad. Probably not idea or anything but itll really reduce your critical failure rate for lulling, which is actually fairly useful!
<Azure Guard>

Green
-Curare, Necromancer
Old 07-25-2021, 02:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1551 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually being a hgh elf pally with max charisma isnt that bad. Probably not idea or anything but itll really reduce your critical failure rate for lulling, which is actually fairly useful!
True, I definitely still wouldn't do that again though. The lack of physical stats was pretty painful.

I was smarter and knew better when I rerolled that pally into a DE SK about a month later.
Last edited by tadkins; 07-25-2021 at 02:07 AM..
Closed Thread