Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2021, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ftfy
Old 07-23-2021, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The nanny state is destroying any profitable industries where startups, amateurs, hobbieststs, independent and self taught people can make a living. And become professionals.

Log everything.
Back it up in triplicate in multiple countries.
Submit to multiple background checks.
Pay for the privilege of training to buy yourself a position in the cogs.

And bend over and submit to state reviews by bought out and criminal career politicians and their lackies.

I'm not saying really bad. Really evil shit doesn't happen. That really powerful successful people don't abuse their authority and people don't die.

The cure is worse than the disease though when it's the government prying into every personal detail and the media covering up the facts and the truth with allegations and omission.

When you're forced to run to the nanny state and police. And hope they protect you. Or authorize you. Or attempt to control the situation, badly, and ineffectually. Causing collateral. Enabling ignorance and people to hide from the truth. Hide from reality.

You're no longer free.

You're just another dead body in a queue.

Change my mind.
90s nu metal rock lyric vibes.
Old 07-23-2021, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They think they are doing what is right, consequences and collateral damage be damned.
Like when bezzos went to the moon and thanked amazon workers!
Old 07-23-2021, 11:03 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ftfy
sorry, i was being sincere for a moment in public, instead of spewing irony dripping 90s kid dogshit

i apologize for my oversight.
Old 07-23-2021, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry, i was being sincere for a moment in public, instead of spewing irony dripping 90s kid dogshit

i apologize for my oversight.
just do noblesse oblige yourself instead of shackling the world, kookoo bird.
Old 07-23-2021, 11:19 AM
Kobold

no u
Old 07-23-2021, 11:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The guy that owned the restaurant told Biden he couldn't get people to come back to work and Biden said that's because people were out getting better jobs that working at his shit restaurant.

This really happened yesterday lol senile
A case where truth has a liberal bias. He said it because it's true. People are leaving the service industry in droves. Being shut down and in their own headspace for a year made a chunk of people of all political leanings re-examine their lives.

I notice it when I go out and see people being nasty to service staff. I notice it with wrecks and traffic on my commute which takes longer than pre-COVID. A chunk of the population forgot how to be humans during the year and another chunk of low-paid wage slaves apparently got tired of putting up with the assholes.

I'm surprised we can run flights with the way people are treating flight attendants post-COVID.
Old 07-23-2021, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

I dont understand what your point is if it isnt that we're in the end times.
Old 07-24-2021, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
90s nu metal rock lyric vibes.
imagine if i lost 90 pounds again and got a bikini (red white and blue, but with like vampire fangs on the boobies, and a batwing cooch graphic) and did nu rock with a white straight (chemically straightened *sparse girl (looks like ftm)) beard with some eyeliner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-25-2021, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Westerners are such entitled lumps of of lazy crap that without immigrants they literally let their own crops rot rather than picking them themselves lol

https://www.euronews.com/2021/07/14/...begins-to-bite
Closed Thread