Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2021, 12:25 PM
Fire Giant

Default Furor Employeedefiler

Alex Afrasiabi aka Furor quietly left Blizzard mid last year and deleted his Twitter shortly afterward. Now, it appears that he was ousted from the company following a number of sexual harassment allegations. The problem was apparently not isolated to Furor, and is bad enough that the state of California is suing Blizzard: https://news.bloomberglaw.com/daily-...at-boy-culture

Link to brief: https://aboutblaw.com/YJw

Furor-specific allegations: https://imgur.com/gallery/O9NnZru
Old 07-22-2021, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Bill Crosby.
Old 07-22-2021, 12:51 PM
Banned

Lol he got #metoo'd by the scum culture he supported. Top wews.
Old 07-22-2021, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought you announced you were leaving for a conservative safe space.
Old 07-22-2021, 01:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Off-Topic section IS that safe space duh.
Old 07-22-2021, 01:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're so adorably predictable
Old 07-22-2021, 01:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Read it again fella
Old 07-22-2021, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
One woman died by suicide due to a relationship with a male supervisor, the complaint alleged. The same woman was also allegedly harassed by other coworkers who shared a nude image of her at a holiday party.
Not great.
Old 07-22-2021, 06:11 PM
Banned

So, I worked in a call center as a kid and jet setted around some executive spaces later in life.

Too bad blizzard didn't outsource that shit to China like all the other industries this happens, like hospitals and wokecenters.

Anyway. The other guy was probably Ben Kilgore. Don't go ruining his life tho. No one really knows.

I'm sorry the girl suicided. Seen that shit and almost suicided myself once. And contributed to that bullshit myself. (Yes I had relationships with my coworkers). We were naive and attractive.

Also women in that companies HR department enabled it. 100% garanteed.

Blizzard is rly woke now tho. So probably a really great place to work going forward I'm sure.

Oh also I never met a CTO with a degree who wasn't a complete shitball. They get paid big money too sit around and veto anything good their subordinates do, then sell out with the next big enterprise software system rollout with an under the table kickback.

TLDR the world is shit. R.i.p. the poor kids scrubbing toilets at Blizzard regardless of their sex, gender, sexes, genders, sexual orientations, and anatomical configurations.

The California Department of Sexual harassment will cash a check in the millions and nothing will improve. Justice won't be done.

Hope the truth comes out in court, but it won't. Because they have a lady who killed herself to drag through the mud.

Also, absolutely no one is denying Alex Afrasabi was a total shitbag that should have been fired immediately but he's got a great big golden parachute. He'll just change names and take a trip to Mexico, then come back to chair the FCC as head director with a completely made up background.

Remember this is a Civil suit. Ain't even criminal. Designed to extort people and drag them through the mud. Absolutely no denying some people there deserve living in Somalia but 90% of the people working at Blizzard have absolutely nothing to do with this bullshit other than there Bosses, bosses, boss was Alan Breck.

Oh yeah, garantee at least one queer PoC diehard call of duty esport athlete kills themselves because their heroes betrayed (them).
Last edited by starkind; 07-22-2021 at 06:16 PM..
Old 07-22-2021, 06:21 PM
Fire Giant

Hopefully this will get all the SJW weirdos to quit wow.
Closed Thread