Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2021, 02:30 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure if the everyone is secretly racist just like me defense is the best argument against systemic racism.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-03-2021, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Under. His. Fucking. Eye. To own the libs.
Old 05-03-2021, 02:44 PM
Fire Giant

If Trump really was racist he wouldn't of picked Bobby Lashley to wrestle for him in the hair vs hair match against Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania 23. Facts.
Old 05-03-2021, 02:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh shit, UNDEFEATED?
From Vietnam to Afghanistan, only victories.
Or as Bush said, misshun akompleesh.

Also, for that german comment, obviously if your country didn't massively profit from the war, perhaps it wouldn't have gone this far but when you realized that if you let nazis conquer europe, it's game over for you, you decided to nuke japan and firebomb europe to keep your place as a rising nation.

So, you did it for us or you did it for you pretending to do it for us?

Answer is obvious.
If you drop enough kindness token on her.
She will open that slot amirite we're the good guys.
A hostile foreign power drove tanks through your streets while your leaders tripped over each other retreating and surrendering. They raised their flag over your capitals and national landmarks.

You're trying to compare that to Viet Nam or Afghanistan? You're detached from reality.

This November I'll send my gramps your regards when I put flowers on his tombstone. I think more than a couple of French ladies did open that slot after he helped with the liberation. They were just so excited to see real men for once.
Old 05-03-2021, 02:58 PM
Banned

Lefties continue to whine and accuse their political opposition of being "Conspiracy Theorists"

Claim Systemic Racism
Old 05-03-2021, 03:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
neat, 2cnd beast, dragons, yup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-03-2021, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure if the everyone else is secretly racist just like me defense is the best argument against systemic racism.
If everyone is racist, then no one is racist. This is like Freshmen year first time getting high shit bud.
Old 05-03-2021, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all humans are inherently racist you liberal fuckwits

tribalism is never going away
You would have to prove humans are inherently racists, first.
Human can only survive through cooperation and what I see is people from all over the world desperately trying to build culture bridges, trade bridges, languages bridges and people happily traveling the world over whether it be now or 10,000 years ago, establishing along the way, the silk road.
Mongols didn't conquer half the known world because they hated other people, they did it for power.

I guess you think greed is human nature.
You really haven't lived, studied actual fields of psychology or ever seen the natural instinct of a decent human being in front of someone requiring help.

I mean, you're a right winger, you would let a kid starve on the street but most humans aren't like you.
Most of humanity is not Americans like, no money? starve bitch.
Most of humanity help one another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A hostile foreign power drove tanks through your streets while your leaders tripped over each other retreating and surrendering. They raised their flag over your capitals and national landmarks.

You're trying to compare that to Viet Nam or Afghanistan? You're detached from reality.

This November I'll send my gramps your regards when I put flowers on his tombstone. I think more than a couple of French ladies did open that slot after he helped with the liberation. They were just so excited to see real men for once.

I mean, either you know woefully less than you think about WW2 or you ignore the fact that America is a big continent away from all this trouble and that if Germany could roll over land into the US they would have. In a matter of WEEKS in '39.
You were nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot ready.
Basically you're someone living in the south laughing at people living through winters which is cool and all, but a geographical oddity, at best.
Like if you were on this latitude, it would also snow for you, buddy.
Likewise, if America was part of europe, it would have been the little bitch like Poland.
Just trying to be historically accurate here since I apparently am a cheese eating surrendering monkey as if this was a thing and not merely propaganda.
It's not hard to be number one when you wait for the entire world to burn before reacting since you are isolated from the fire.

And then you throw a few nuke to silence others.
Not very hard to be first in these circumstances.

Other countries are getting up, after all these years and despite America's advantage, these other countries are now threatening US hegemony and this is how abd you guys are. Know very little about politics, the American people is basically a service industry for its rich overlords. The show must go on.
Reality is what we make out of it!

Notwithstanding all of this, WW2 recent or long ago?
Because I'm sorry, wasn't there legal appartheid in the US in the 40's and you tell black people to forget about it it was a long time ago but then tell the glory of why the US is so good is because you saved us from monsters who were going after you one day or the other and if you let it take europe, you lose so you did the sensible things for yourself because America does not, out of the kindness of its heart, do anything for anyone unless it can reap massive profits.

This is basic facts.

So can you please shut the fuck up about world war 2, you would have pissed your pants and cried about the rationing like you whine about masks right now and you would have shown the entire world just how much of a fucking pussy you are.

Thanks for raping half of europe, America.

True gentlemen and heros.
Sticking to glory past because no glory now I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If everyone is racist, then no one is racist. This is like Freshmen year first time getting high shit bud.
I guess I know why you guys never bothered with school.
You think this is a good comeback?
You think this actually applies?

Do you even unpack yourself sometimes?

lol. I mean it's nice that you think you are smart.
Perhaps amongst your hillbilly friends, you are.

But seriously.
Read again.
Change a few words and try to universally apply it again.
Fucking logical fallacies so big children can see them.

Yet you somehow think you are smart for uttering this?

lol.

I used to work this this Russian dude.
The kind of guy that stops time to do more things during rush hour in a busy restaurant.
And no matter how good I was, or how much better I got, this guy always looked at me like I was utter faillure.
And that if I was born outside of this cushy country, I would be dead.

This is how I think about you, white dudes living in America.

Lucky beyond lucky.
So useless and imbeciles, anywhere else they would be peons but in the US, there is money to be made to aggrandize their voices and opinion.

Trump says it best. sad
Last edited by Byue; 05-03-2021 at 04:10 PM..
Old 05-03-2021, 04:06 PM
Banned

Proof that humans are inherently racist?

How about our entire existence up until let's say 40 years ago in very few pockets of society it's been the status quo for nearly all civilizations.

You choose to attack the least racist country in the history of humanity as racist. It's really akin to why folks like myself tend to shake our head at all the climate change outrage. The efforts to combat it are foolish and ignore the real problems.

This really boils down to we all prefer the smell of our own farts vs anyone else(unless you're into that, which you could be). Extrapolate that out and you will see the truth.
Closed Thread