Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2021, 03:27 PM
Aviak

Default Siren's Grotto

Walrus, Walrus men etc all hate me for some reason but I don't remember killing any of them or the sirens.

Sometimes when I zone in from CS I get jumped when people pulled stuff there but every time I use my escape staff I get jumped at the succor point near WW. Unless I am in a group I am dead before I can take the few steps to zone. I thought this was a intended to be a safe spot? Is this a bug or as intended? I can zone in to SG with camo on and see if its safe but I can't land at the succor point cammo'ed because the spell and the staff both drop camo.
Last edited by DaQue2; 01-10-2021 at 03:37 PM..
Old 01-10-2021, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Everyone is kos to one of the faction, the trick is that uf you never killed anything there you can use alliance or better to get dubious, but anyone is kos by default.
Also exit is not safe, the fixed mob there are on the not kos faction but there is a kos pathing there
Old 01-10-2021, 08:27 PM
Kobold

Just start slaying those ZL mobs. They deserve to die a few thousand times.
Old 01-11-2021, 09:04 PM
Aviak

ZL mobs = Zone Line Mobs? I am a 56 druid and I don't last 5 seconds.
Old 01-11-2021, 11:44 PM
Kobold

you need an ornate velium amulet to make you non kos.
Old 01-12-2021, 10:14 AM
Large Bat

I egressed just last night on my 56 druid who never killed anything in there and did not get attacked. Though I did not stay in the spot long so dunno about the roaming mob like elwing said there is thats kos.
Old 01-12-2021, 10:02 PM
Aviak

The bulthor/molkor are kos to all unless you have a faction trick. The actual walrus and manatees are not kos, but will assist. Basically for mobs on land if it has legs, it will kill you. If it doesn't have legs, it will be indifferent but will assist the ones with legs. Everything that swims will kill you. Elementals will kill you. Good times.
Old 01-12-2021, 10:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrenell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I egressed just last night on my 56 druid who never killed anything in there and did not get attacked. Though I did not stay in the spot long so dunno about the roaming mob like elwing said there is thats kos.
If you evac, you usually can just zone out straight away without getting aggro on anything. The walrus animals don't care, the walrus-people do
Old 01-13-2021, 12:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by beargryllz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you evac, you usually can just zone out straight away without getting aggro on anything. The walrus animals don't care, the walrus-people do
There is a kos pather near succor point, if not invised, you have chance to get attacked.
Old 01-13-2021, 12:50 AM
Planar Protector

Yep, there is a pather. The path it goes on is pretty long, so that is why people probably don't notice it if they are just passing though. Odds are it won't be in the area since it takes a while to make a full circuit.