Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 09:19 AM
Sarnak

Default Reimbursement -- Decayed corpse.

I guess when I logged off a few months ago I didn't have my gear. I just logged in today to be greeted by my naked corpse. I don't know if you guys do corpse restorations or if there's even still a record of my corpse, but if anything can be done then please let me know. This was on red99 and my name is Bigkb, erudite enchanter. If nothing can be done and my gear is gone for good then that's cool too, but please just let me know one way or the other. If it turns out I can't get my stuff back then it's probably for the best since I'm in school and shouldn't be wasting my time on Everquest. If, however, I can get it restored, then fuck school -- it's time to garage box.

To all my garage box pals and/or lovers - hi2u and hopefully I'll be able to join ya'll soon enough.

P.S. I'd like to note that I've tried the in game petition route on more than one occasion. Either none of them are ever on or they don't like me and are ignoring me. Either way, I figured this would be the better route.

- Have a low IQ
- Got caught trying to impress people here by lying about being a combat medic in Afghanistan
- Got cheated on by your girlfriend with your bff, cried about it on your LiveJournal and posted her personal info on the internet
- Fat
- Hated as much off the internet as you are on it apparently, since you managed to get the shit beaten out of you near death by some random people in a bar for being.. well, you
Old 09-26-2013, 09:20 AM
Banned

make in petition forum 2
Old 09-26-2013, 10:51 AM
Sarnak

Just let the box go pal.........
Old 09-26-2013, 03:35 PM
Sarnak

I posted in petition forum too -- HALP

- Have a low IQ
- Got caught trying to impress people here by lying about being a combat medic in Afghanistan
- Got cheated on by your girlfriend with your bff, cried about it on your LiveJournal and posted her personal info on the internet
- Fat
- Hated as much off the internet as you are on it apparently, since you managed to get the shit beaten out of you near death by some random people in a bar for being.. well, you
Old 09-26-2013, 05:56 PM
Banned

Generally the GMs are supposed to summon every single corpse you have, So if you died say 10 times and one had gear on it. all 10 corpses should have been there one with gear, So either someone stripped you and let you die or something or maybe they didn't summon every corpse.
Old 09-26-2013, 07:05 PM
Sarnak

Err, what? I haven't had any of my corpses summoned yet. I haven't even spoken with a GM yet.

- Have a low IQ
- Fat
Old 09-26-2013, 07:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB_Trader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Err, what? I haven't had any of my corpses summoned yet. I haven't even spoken with a GM yet.
Silent on dat purple.
Old 09-26-2013, 07:21 PM
VIP / Contributor

We don't need to talk to you. I've told you 3 times I have summoned your body on the ec/fp zone line. I did this a few hours ago.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Slow.jpg (95.8 KB, 7 views)
Old 09-26-2013, 07:38 PM
Sarnak

Oh, awesome! Thanks Ambrotos. Sorry I didnt see the other messages.

- Have a low IQ
- Fat
Old 09-26-2013, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

because you were HIGH HUH KAYBEE