Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2014, 04:31 AM
Sarnak

Default So wait, let me get this straight

Sektor made this new Samsung character along with a new forum account, pretended to be a new player with a post begging for items, and responded to himself with his Sektor account?

Jesus fucking Christ -- I always knew the guy was creepy as fuck ever since he found out I lived near him and BEGGED for my phone number and to hang out irl, but Christ. Dude is seriously off the fucking charts with creepiness.

- Have a low IQ
- Got caught trying to impress people here by lying about being a combat medic in Afghanistan
- Got cheated on by your girlfriend with your bff, cried about it on your LiveJournal and posted her personal info on the internet
- Fat
- Hated as much off the internet as you are on it apparently, since you managed to get the shit beaten out of you near death by some random people in a bar for being.. well, you
Old 09-18-2014, 04:45 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I'm sektors dad. Please don't be mean to my son
Old 09-18-2014, 04:49 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

after its all said and done, i still think sektors is a funny guy. and Don't give 2 shits about his RMT.

general all around good guy.
Old 09-18-2014, 05:02 AM
Planar Protector

I am Sektor, too.
Old 09-18-2014, 05:03 AM
Sarnak

Ned Flanders from The Simpsons was a good guy too, but he was fucking weird and creepy and I would not want to hang out with him ever. I'm also skeptical of him being a "good guy" -- just because he uses smiley faces and kisses ass doesn't mean a fucking thing. He has an agenda and does absolutely anything to get it including shitting on people.

Also we all know you have no problems with RMT, Agatha. You think Nizzar won life because he played EQ 20 hours a day and made enough money to lead some hollow shitty existence where any shred of an ego was derived from a video game.

- Have a low IQ
- Got caught trying to impress people here by lying about being a combat medic in Afghanistan
- Got cheated on by your girlfriend with your bff, cried about it on your LiveJournal and posted her personal info on the internet
- Fat
- Hated as much off the internet as you are on it apparently, since you managed to get the shit beaten out of you near death by some random people in a bar for being.. well, you
Old 09-18-2014, 05:26 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB_Trader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You think Nizzar won life because he played EQ 20 hours a day and made enough money to lead some hollow shitty existence where any shred of an ego was derived from a video game.
No shit, Agatha called me a retard because i didnt the know the layout of a zone i practically had never played in.
Old 09-18-2014, 05:30 AM
Kobold

And sektor was calling me pal in private because i called him out on his RMT lottery and then tells me nobody likes me lol

Also fuck RnF with no edit, used to posting and then checking if spelling errors
Old 09-18-2014, 05:54 AM
Banned

I used to work with a guy who thought he was ballin' because he had a mid-range pay job (75k per year)-- as if it was the biggest achievement in his life.

Found out later he was bullied hard at school and his parents pulled him from the schooling system. Had no friends and barely any communication outside of his family with people. He married the first chick he had sex with, his dick didn't work so he had to loan money for IVF and still walked around like his was the Prince of the World.

He used to suck cock hard at work (buying ice-blocks for the boss, and socks, always agreeing with whatever the boss sad etc.) ; and on trips away would wake up 30-45mins earlier to make the boss breakfast and would knock on his bedroom door to wake up him.

Cunts would walk all over him at work and he would just smile like they were his friends because he was so desperate for friends and would backstab everyone at any chance he got trying to suck up to people.

He eventually become the little bitch of a 23 year old ( he was 37 ) and the guy would threaten not to be his friend if he didn't do things for him ( i.e suck the boss up for him etc for pay rises/easier work ).

He would tell these massive compulsive lies about he used to steal cars, hacked the Pentagon, owned 7 houses, and be connected to criminal organizations to name a few. But the moment you stepped up to the guy he would drop nuts and run and dob you in to boss for something to try and get you sacked.

Was amazing to see how fucked up people can be tbh.

---

In short that guy reminds me of Sektorz, he thinks he's ballin' coz he sucks up to Lite etc, has a wife? and works in his uncles business ( this correct? ) as a dental assistant probably earning a family rate of pay which is above the regular pay for his position with no threat of been fired.

He's probably so disliked at his work place for been the creepy default family member who throws his "family connections" around trying to impress people.

I can imagine in game he's constantly talking shit about his guildies trying to mucho up to the loot line quicker and pesters the fuck out of lite/casey for rmted loot which they put up with due to been a "clean get out" line of rmt.

But anyhow that's my personal assumption on the guy.

tl:dr Def creepy as fuck with those pics he put up his niece or something?
Old 09-18-2014, 06:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to work with a guy who thought he was ballin' because he had a mid-range pay job (75k per year)-- as if it was the biggest achievement in his life.

Found out later he was bullied hard at school and his parents pulled him from the schooling system. Had no friends and barely any communication outside of his family with people. He married the first chick he had sex with, his dick didn't work so he had to loan money for IVF and still walked around like his was the Prince of the World.

He used to suck cock hard at work (buying ice-blocks for the boss, and socks, always agreeing with whatever the boss sad etc.) ; and on trips away would wake up 30-45mins earlier to make the boss breakfast and would knock on his bedroom door to wake up him.

Cunts would walk all over him at work and he would just smile like they were his friends because he was so desperate for friends and would backstab everyone at any chance he got trying to suck up to people.

He eventually become the little bitch of a 23 year old ( he was 37 ) and the guy would threaten not to be his friend if he didn't do things for him ( i.e suck the boss up for him etc for pay rises/easier work ).

He would tell these massive compulsive lies about he used to steal cars, hacked the Pentagon, owned 7 houses, and be connected to criminal organizations to name a few. But the moment you stepped up to the guy he would drop nuts and run and dob you in to boss for something to try and get you sacked.

Was amazing to see how fucked up people can be tbh.

---

In short that guy reminds me of Sektorz, he thinks he's ballin' coz he sucks up to Lite etc, has a wife? and works in his uncles business ( this correct? ) as a dental assistant probably earning a family rate of pay which is above the regular pay for his position with no threat of been fired.

He's probably so disliked at his work place for been the creepy default family member who throws his "family connections" around trying to impress people.

I can imagine in game he's constantly talking shit about his guildies trying to mucho up to the loot line quicker and pesters the fuck out of lite/casey for rmted loot which they put up with due to been a "clean get out" line of rmt.

But anyhow that's my personal assumption on the guy.

tl:dr Def creepy as fuck with those pics he put up his niece or something?
A+ for your research and backstory.

Would not be pals with someone like Sektors. Been there, got used and got lied about.
Old 09-18-2014, 07:01 AM
Planar Protector

You guys act like 16 year old woman I swear. Who is reading all that fatso and op really need to look in the mirror and reach out for counciling. It's ok to be gay but these guys are faggots....
Closed Thread