Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2014, 08:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you get Ecoli, Farzo, and Drakaris agreeing with ya. It's probably time to Stop FQing.
lol i was thinking the exact same thing.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:47 AM
Planar Protector

I would have to say U drak and Ecoli creep me out more. You should do yourself a favor and take a few days off. U seem to be hitting critical immersion levels.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would have to say U drak and Ecoli creep me out more. You should do yourself a favor and take a few days off. U seem to be hitting critical immersion levels.
haha I think your just upset because of my America comments.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

nah, I remember seeing a 10 paragraph tldr recently though if you take that much time to post on this board seek halp.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:59 AM
Banned

def the America comments coz I have only ever posted messages longer then a few paragraphs a few times.

I know how salty you Americans get esp. about the fact your minimum wage is 7.25 lol
Old 09-18-2014, 09:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to work with a guy who thought he was ballin' because he had a mid-range pay job (75k per year)-- as if it was the biggest achievement in his life.

Found out later he was bullied hard at school and his parents pulled him from the schooling system. Had no friends and barely any communication outside of his family with people. He married the first chick he had sex with, his dick didn't work so he had to loan money for IVF and still walked around like his was the Prince of the World.

He used to suck cock hard at work (buying ice-blocks for the boss, and socks, always agreeing with whatever the boss sad etc.) ; and on trips away would wake up 30-45mins earlier to make the boss breakfast and would knock on his bedroom door to wake up him.

Cunts would walk all over him at work and he would just smile like they were his friends because he was so desperate for friends and would backstab everyone at any chance he got trying to suck up to people.

He eventually become the little bitch of a 23 year old ( he was 37 ) and the guy would threaten not to be his friend if he didn't do things for him ( i.e suck the boss up for him etc for pay rises/easier work ).

He would tell these massive compulsive lies about he used to steal cars, hacked the Pentagon, owned 7 houses, and be connected to criminal organizations to name a few. But the moment you stepped up to the guy he would drop nuts and run and dob you in to boss for something to try and get you sacked.

Was amazing to see how fucked up people can be tbh.

---

In short that guy reminds me of Sektorz, he thinks he's ballin' coz he sucks up to Lite etc, has a wife? and works in his uncles business ( this correct? ) as a dental assistant probably earning a family rate of pay which is above the regular pay for his position with no threat of been fired.

He's probably so disliked at his work place for been the creepy default family member who throws his "family connections" around trying to impress people.

I can imagine in game he's constantly talking shit about his guildies trying to mucho up to the loot line quicker and pesters the fuck out of lite/casey for rmted loot which they put up with due to been a "clean get out" line of rmt.

But anyhow that's my personal assumption on the guy.

tl:dr Def creepy as fuck with those pics he put up his niece or something?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-18-2014, 09:14 AM
Banned

Lol, that bothers you I took 5 mins of my time to write that?

or more that it's about your pal? and conditionally true?
Old 09-18-2014, 09:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
def the America comments coz I have only ever posted messages longer then a few paragraphs a few times.

I know how salty you Americans get esp. about the fact your minimum wage is 7.25 lol
That's federal. States, counties and cities can add to that. Keep trying though.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 09-18-2014, 09:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's federal. States, counties and cities can add to that. Keep trying though.
Half my family lives in the USA [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
believe me I know about your guys low incomes.
Like I said it's what makes American's salty real quick.
Old 09-18-2014, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

Explains why you think winning million dollar contacts impossible. Tell your family to l2college in anything other than liberal arts.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Closed Thread