Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 07:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
iam getin alot more missed notes interrupts when starting to cast a song than before now. dunno if its intended
Me too, a SHIT load more.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:50 PM
Kobold

It's not just mana song, it's any song that is for party. You see the effect the first time and it goes away, but i still hear the sound every time.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:21 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

This bug makes it particularly difficult to sneak away for a ninja AFK with manasong playing! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks for the hard work Haynar.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:14 PM
Kobold

Song durations seem to be messed up... my heal song will stop after about 1 minute, just standing there. It doesn't have a message about the song ending, all songs are grey-ed out like one is active, yet it no longer shows the effect, icon, or work.

speed randomly just ends after playing for a minute or so as well. think it's all songs.
Last edited by JayFiveAlive; 04-25-2010 at 10:51 PM..
Old 04-25-2010, 10:17 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFiveAlive [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Song durations seem to be messed up... my heal song will stop after about 1 minute, just standing there. It doesn't have a message about the song ending, all songs are grey-ed out like one is active, yet it no longer shows the effect, icon, or works.
Known current bug. It is sitting, or ducking, that is causing this. Patch is made to fix, but hasn't gone live yet. That is the only bug I currently know of that leaves the songs greyed out. Just standing, doing nothing, i don't know about that happening. The current bug that interrupts needs you to actually do something to occur.

Haynar
Last edited by Haynar; 04-25-2010 at 10:28 PM..
Old 04-25-2010, 10:30 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastagee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Instrument modifier on Selos Accelerando only lasts for the first 3 seconds. The modifier goes away after that and running speed will be reduced to Selos w/o instrument modifier. Have to recast to get speed back up.

Can clearly see running speed dramatically decrease after first 3 seconds. Then dramatically increase if Selos is recast.

Not sure if this applies just to Selos Accelerando or to other songs as well.
Instrument modifiers have a few bugs. They should be mostly fixed now, just waiting to be patched live.

Haynar
Old 04-26-2010, 10:55 AM
Kobold

Sweeeet, thanks Haynar!
Old 04-26-2010, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

All Bards should immediately switch their in game diety to Haynar!