Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2019, 12:16 PM
Banned

We all know P99 males solely use the 鎧通し to act out their death and power struggle fantasies.
Old 01-14-2019, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ANYWAY

Juris, take a step back from full blown communism, or, put your money where your mouth is and give it a try and move to one of those countries. Then promptly give them the money from your mouth, and come home crying.
I want to say communist countries still have their elite bureaucratic circle who are well off and quite empowered and privileged, those that start in power and maintain power among their social circles. Terry Goodkind is really illustrative about this in one of my favorite novels: Faith of the Fallen. I recommend anyone who wants to flirt with the idea of communism on a national or state scale read this.

You will still be ground into dirt by those who are your "betters" (ironically used here).

It is not a liberating system of governance. It is just another means of control. Which does not benefit those "not in power".

I am probably being very awful at iterating these ideas here, but if you want power, you need to create your own power, that requires working for your own betterment, regardless of others.

Now if you move to one of these countries and help the elite stay in power, like by bringing in your own wealth and connections to th west for them, you may indeed, remain in power with them for awhile... So moving there may not actually result in your own oppression, but it's basically like living in Costa Rica with a western bank account in the millions. Where you can afford to pay of the local bafoons in literal global pennies while u enjoy the fruits of your capital. (not saying costa rica is commie, but you get the idea). It's more about power dynamics than about actual governmence. Humans regardless of whatever government they seem to fall under, seem to still behave basically like humans in a big picture sense, and there for remain in-equal and exploitative of each other. Hence why communism is a total sham.

God Bless.
Last edited by Irulan; 01-14-2019 at 12:26 PM..
Old 01-14-2019, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ANYWAY

Juris, take a step back from full blown communism, or, put your money where your mouth is and give it a try and move to one of those countries. Then promptly give them the money from your mouth, and come home crying.
Did you seek permission from your god emperor before posting this? That'll get you put in a pillory.
Old 01-14-2019, 12:25 PM
Banned

My god emperor sets no limitation on what people can say.

Only your new fundamentalist political religion does.
Old 01-14-2019, 12:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We all know P99 males solely use the 鎧通し to act out their death and power struggle fantasies.
i didn't get the nickname "mad dog of shimano" for nothin, after all
Old 01-14-2019, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to say communist countries still have their elite bureaucratic circle who are well off and quite empowered and privileged, those that start in power and maintain power among their social circles. Terry Goodkind is really illustrative about this in one of my favorite novels: Faith of the Fallen. I recommend anyone who wants to flirt with the idea of communism on a national or state scale read this.

You will still be ground into dirt by those who are your "betters" (ironically used here).

It is not a liberating system of governance. It is just another means of control. Which does not benefit those "not in power".

I am probably being very awful at iterating these ideas here, but if you want power, you need to create your own power, that requires working for your own betterment, regardless of others.

Now if you move to one of these countries and help the elite stay in power, like by bringing in your own wealth and connections to th west for them, you may indeed, remain in power with them for awhile... So moving there may not actually result in your own oppression, but it's basically like living in Costa Rica with a western bank account in the millions. Where you can afford to pay of the local bafoons in literal global pennies while u enjoy the fruits of your capital. (not saying costa rica is commie, but you get the idea). It's more about power dynamics than about actual government systems.

God Bless.
please don't draw political influence from wizard books
Old 01-14-2019, 12:27 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
please don't draw political influence from wizard books
I added more to my post.

Wizard books are amazing.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

U should meet me IRL, I am like a confessor / mord sith made flesh. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-14-2019, 12:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
It is ironic:

1. Juris believes that you are a slave in a free market
2. communists and Juris proclamation that when the largest group controls the means of production that you will be free.

Juris, what happens when the feminists get the social power to direct the economy?

I'll tell you what happens: Men are required to stay at home.
Old 01-14-2019, 12:29 PM
Banned

BTW wonkie I don't think u want communism. I think you want to use government to check those who are exploiting you, but you have to take an active roll in that government and the state needs a healthy population.

America's population is neither healthy, willing, nor able to take an active roll in their OWN PERSONAL governance, let alone their state and national governance, or global governance. They currently lack the capabilities.

My solution is codenamed MAGNETAR [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-14-2019, 12:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
It is ironic:

1. Juris believes that you are a slave in a free market
2. communists and Juris proclamation that when the largest group controls the means of production that you will be free.

Juris, what happens when the feminists get the social power to direct the economy?

I'll tell you what happens: Men are required to stay at home.
Juris wants to be incontrol and thinks their vote will matter in a social/communist heirarchy.

L o fucking L
Closed Thread