Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2017, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yikes. looks like we are heading into flouride 101 boys

get ready for more abstracts. cringing hard dude
Not arguing against fluoride possibly being harmful, what I'm looking for is something that corroborates your nonexistent understanding of how calcium is regulated in your body.

If fluoride is harming kids, it's not doing it by flooding their brains with calcium

Also, excessive fluoride is probably highly correlated with poorly managed water supplies which introduce numerous other intervening variables. The study you linked fron Shanxi was fluoride pollution (excessive levels), not public health supplementation, and it was coupled with arsenic.
Last edited by Lune; 06-03-2017 at 06:18 PM..
Old 06-03-2017, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah it is all handled by the endocrine system [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] cringe

Got the bitch dead to rights.

http://www.icnr.com/articles/fluoride-deposition.html

cut open a brain after a life of indirect contact with flouride, what do we find

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4213386/

flouride manipulating calcium levels

http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/22/4/381.abstract

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-03-2017, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not arguing against fluoride possibly being harmful, what I'm looking for is something that corroborates your nonexistent understanding of how calcium is regulated in your body.

If fluoride is harming kids, it's not doing it by flooding their brains with calcium

Also, excessive fluoride is probably highly correlated with poorly managed water supplies which introduce numerous other intervening variables. The study you linked fron Shanxi was fluoride pollution (excessive levels), not public health supplementation, and it was coupled with arsenic.
one shot kid. has nothing to do with calcium regulation, it has to do with available calcium and manipulation of available calcium.

yeah some regulation, thats why the pineal gland is chalk full of flouride and extreme amounts of calcium then? I guess that is your indicator of this so-called regulation that is going on. Got em.

Old 06-03-2017, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it is all handled by the endocrine system [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] cringe

Got the bitch dead to rights.

http://www.icnr.com/articles/fluoride-deposition.html

cut open a brain after a life of indirect contact with flouride, what do we find

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4213386/

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lol, look at this junk shit. N=10, bullshitted correlation

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linked Study
These studies have shown that the intestinal absorption of calcium and the calcium balances did not improve during an intake of 20.6 mg sodium fluoride/day given for 22-42 days.
How does this support your conjecture exactly? Plasma calcium levels actually decreased.
Old 06-03-2017, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lol, look at this junk shit. N=10, bullshitted correlation

How does this support your conjecture exactly? Plasma calcium levels actually decreased.
lmao one shot kid.

ur the problem with politics that I was talking about in my 5star plan, you are always ready to get mired in the small details. I can see why you are so rustled about the bands I dropped in my 5 point plan to rebuild this country

you are ready to defend the safety of flouride despite the fact there is no carrier system to evenly distribute it into the water supply. you arent that stupid but ur a petty *********

Old 06-03-2017, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
lmao one shot kid.

ur the problem with politics though, you are always ready to get mired in the small details so I can see why you are so rustled about the bands I dropped in my 5 point plan to rebuild this country.

you are ready to defend the safety of flouride despite the fact there is no carrier system to evenly distribute it into the water supply. you arent that stupid
You're basing your argument on facts and data; small details matter.

I'm not defending the safety of fluoride. I'm autistically correcting an erroneous understanding of physiology.
Old 06-03-2017, 06:31 PM
Banned

patriam the only good poster on that page
Old 06-03-2017, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You're basing your argument on facts and data; small details matter.

I'm not defending the safety of fluoride. I'm autistically correcting an erroneous understanding of physiology.
Last I checked I wasn't able to provide any actual data with regard to flouride regulation in the brain though which is why it had no abstracts in the first place. And you are making a lot of presumptions.

It does seem pretty naive to assume that high levels of flouride in the brain aren't tilting cellular calcium in one direction or the other, given the eventual calcification of the pineal gland. My beef with you is that you are saying it DOESN'T as some sort of fact, and I am not necessarily saying I can prove that it DOES (within a 5 minute block of time).

You haven't backed up your claim it DOESN'T any more than I have backed up my claim that it DOES. So again back to my 5 star plan of you being a petty hypocritical bitch.

Old 06-03-2017, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

I read through those studies and the difference in IQ points was between "high fluoride (IE, toxic levels from pollution and poor water management), and low fluoride (the levels maintained for public health reasons), and then spun by clickbaity fearmongering news outlets like huffpo
Old 06-03-2017, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
(the levels maintained for public health reasons),
cringed hard at the oxymoron "public health"

*Hurls big rock at Lune's head*

Got em

Closed Thread