Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2015, 05:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowalski [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make an alt that isn't kos and do drop xfers
Thanks for your tips.

I made a SK Ogre toon. Bought some gems with my shaman, then dropped them in Oggok in a safe place. Logged on the SK, took the gems, sold them and then bought the bat wings and scales... logged back in with my shaman and voila!
Blue server.
Old 09-30-2015, 04:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aburamushi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for your tips.

I made a SK Ogre toon. Bought some gems with my shaman, then dropped them in Oggok in a safe place. Logged on the SK, took the gems, sold them and then bought the bat wings and scales... logged back in with my shaman and voila!
It's possible to invis yourself into the shaman guild in Oggok and use the vendor that has bat wings without aggroing nearby KoS shamans. You have to stand as far away as possible from the KoS shaman NPC's while still being in range to use the bat wing vendor before you break invis. If I remember correctly you stand behind the bat wing vendor between him and the wall.

WARNING: I only attempted this at lvl 50+ and it worked fine. But since you're lower level you may not be able to break invis without pulling aggro since your aggro radius will be bigger.
Old 09-30-2015, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Pretty sure if you kill a ton of Orcs in Crushbone you can buy from Vendors in Keth. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-30-2015, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure if you kill a ton of Orcs in Crushbone you can buy from Vendors in Keth. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wood elves do not sell bat wings or fish scales, though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] We do have tons of bats everywhere, but fish are hard to come by. You have to go into Felwithe for that stuff.

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 10-02-2015, 12:00 PM
Sarnak

Kill bats.
Go fishing.