Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2020, 11:15 AM
Sarnak

Just merge Red into Blue already, make all red players permanently PVP flagged. Wipe your hands clean of Red, it had it's shot. Time to put this old dog down. Launch new teams on Red's ashes, and repeat the same process 3 years from now.

Over time, the assimilated Red players from a multitude of failed Red servers will band together to form red only guilds and spread their toxicity onto the Blue community. Various ingenious forms of griefing on unsuspecting blues will be introduced and revisited. Staff will be forced to implement the Guild War command (which is classic) to allow the fool blues to deal with these rabble-rouser Red players. Chaos ensues, some guilds find the balls to issue guild wars, and we once again have a semi-PVP enabled server to call home. Our evil plans will come to fruition my degenerate friends.

...or something like that.
Old 02-22-2020, 12:33 PM
Sarnak

TZ and VZ had the same cross teaming issue and evil over balance, due to the simple fact that evil had better shit.

Their location was more centralized.
They had best tank class (Ogre)
They had best regeneration class (troll)
(Dark Elves) are arguably the best caster class in that era with ultravision and 2nd highest Int. I remember trying to run around Qeynos Hills at night has a level 3 human, unless you jacked gamma up to max, couldn't see shit.
Evil race towns were easiest access points to the main leveling area/loot zone of the time (Guk).
The other 3 Teams lacked any real way to level 1-60 on home turf. They were spread out or as elves as Dark men of Odus go, too condensed in a location that didn't really grant them access to anything. Their classes were inferior. Only option was to band together in a system that had them at a huge initial disadvantage.
Old 02-22-2020, 12:49 PM
Aviak

I logged into red yesterday to see Muhh's 5700 HP rogue die to Fame of all people. Shut this shit down and send that trash to blue where he belongs
Old 02-22-2020, 01:21 PM
Fire Giant

Rogean:
"There's a lot of people that don't want to play a seasonal server either though... they want to pvp but also their raid gear actually means something. I had some ideas, maybe I'll just have to lay them out in a forum post to see what people think, before I do a ton of work making it happen"

lemme get that forum post rogean

show me the post, i want the post

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Danger; 02-22-2020 at 01:25 PM..
Old 02-22-2020, 03:51 PM
Kobold

i would be ok having my red toons moved to blue with a title and guild wars being a thing,or instead of the title keep the red name without the negitive effects of being discordant
Old 02-22-2020, 03:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by raski [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i would be ok having my red toons moved to blue with a title and guild wars being a thing,or instead of the title keep the red name without the negitive effects of being discordant
If that is doable I think it's a great solution
Old 02-22-2020, 06:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by raski [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with you and Danger.

I think this is the best solution for the fate of Red.
Old 02-22-2020, 11:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotsalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I logged into red yesterday to see Muhh's 5700 HP rogue die to Fame of all people. Shut this shit down and send that trash to blue where he belongs
Aye, it was a super close fight but I went down for sure. Fame like a hero was shouting to his comrads, " I got this, he;s MINE! ", and the wall of red text damage began. Minutes ticked by then hours and still Fame soldiered on swinging his little heart out. Sweat blurred his vision, the sun was dropping over the horizon, he could do it...1 point of damage...20 points of damage, ooo that was a massive hit... 1point of damage... His friends logged off but he continued his quest to drop the Mighty Muhh, a thing whole guilds could not do, yet he was doing it! He was soling the Muhh man himself! Oh glorious day Oh glorious day! It seemed to be only a few short hours and it happened, the impossible happened... Muhh went down! ( screen shot ) (screen shot)... " Oh yellow text screen shot I will love you forever. " He preened around his room like a little school girl after her first valentines card. Life was good.

I woke up from my nap, awww fuck, " look how long it took this guy to kill me, lol, what a retarded fuck. I'll never here the end of this, bet he's crankin his little weener already."

Muhh 5700hp rogue wielder of CT's brain
Old 02-23-2020, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

OMG I'm so excited by this story, logging into red right now I'm sure hundreds of others are about to as well!
Old 02-23-2020, 03:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OMG I'm so excited by this story, logging into red right now I'm sure hundreds of others are about to as well!
C U RΣΣL S♢♢N
Last edited by Danger; 02-23-2020 at 04:17 AM..
Closed Thread