Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2019, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have no evidence it was a publicity stunt other than a youtube posting and your weakly supported opinion. Police are investigating the incident are they not?

Mueller has nothing to do with this, so why bring his investigation into this? Are you high?
Even more evidence that points to this being a hoax came out today.

1) an award-winning journalist has a source in the PD that says this case is looking like a hoax.

2) police review hundreds of hours of camera footage. No attack is seen.

3) "victim" is clearly seen walking out of frame and then calmly stepping back into frame with a noose tied around his neck.

4) the "victim" waited an hour for police to show up before removing the noose.

5) "victim's" manager claims he was on the phone with him during the attack, "victim" won't give phone to police to verify story.

I'll take your apology when you get a chance, bud. And throw in a blowjob from your sister as well.
Old 01-31-2019, 09:36 PM
Banned

They dont have enough fake journalists making fake news, so the celebrities are making fake stories for them to write fake news with to save time and increase their fake productivity.

Fake productivity increases to go with their fake communism! Lol
Last edited by Throndor; 01-31-2019 at 09:38 PM..
Old 02-01-2019, 12:53 AM
Banned

I like when he talking about the phrase the author of that thing he's reading uses, 'LatinX'.

Its hilarious to me how that phrase is not some sort of name that anyone has ever used to describe themselves. Its like, an attempt to 'refer to everyone of that persuasion' by an american, who has a very high chance of living a life predominantly of white anglo culture.

Like, what's happening these days is, a bunch of leftists (white people), all over the country get together, and come up with phrases, to describe each and every person, BY THEIR SKIN COLOR. They come up with these buzzwords and new ideas that always fail because they end up being more racist than not saying anything at all, like "not seeing race" the way they did in the 2000's, which later backfired, and became what many considered a now racist way to look at people of other skin colors.

You leftists just brood, thinking how each race is different, what specifically each race's culture's are, and which race is allowed to practice what culture. when a white woman expresses deep appreciation for black american culture she is SHAMED by the media and every leftist. HOW DARE SHE RACE MIX her cultures! Black culture is for BLACKS ONLY!

Its a sickness, you leftists are sick, you've become machoistics for this fetish and became as racist as the white supremacists in the 1960's that thought races shouldn't mix and everyone should be defined by their skin color.

SHAME.

SHAME at the left.

SHAME!

Oh and wait, what the fuck is up with this AOC lounge shit? Is this for real? lol WUT? I hope this is a gotcha soundbite edit and not real, if so this bitch is cray and dystopia is real.

https://youtu.be/hPouPS_sQ84
Last edited by mickmoranis; 02-01-2019 at 01:07 AM..
Old 02-01-2019, 07:32 AM
Planar Protector

Please get girlfriends or hobbies, it’s getting sad
Old 02-01-2019, 07:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm fucking your daughter, you didn't hear?
Old 02-01-2019, 08:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Getting married to my tall beautiful white wife didn't make my posts any less sad or cringy
Old 02-01-2019, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even more evidence that points to this being a hoax came out today.

1) an award-winning journalist has a source in the PD that says this case is looking like a hoax.

2) police review hundreds of hours of camera footage. No attack is seen.

3) "victim" is clearly seen walking out of frame and then calmly stepping back into frame with a noose tied around his neck.

4) the "victim" waited an hour for police to show up before removing the noose.

5) "victim's" manager claims he was on the phone with him during the attack, "victim" won't give phone to police to verify story.

I'll take your apology when you get a chance, bud. And throw in a blowjob from your sister as well.
No proof.
Old 02-01-2019, 10:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No proof.
It's circumstantial evidence.

The police are investigating it as a hoax now.

How much jail time can you get for filing a fake police report?

Oh wait, he wouldn't do that either.

#HOAX
Old 02-01-2019, 10:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
im taking up sewing! picking up a handmedown sewing machine +supplies today =D
Closed Thread