Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2019, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're really role playing a rogue well, you'd never get caught in the act, such as stealing a book...
Except for the fact that the enemy will call you out for it. Goblins kept saying "Stop, thief!".
Old 06-14-2019, 04:04 PM
Large Rat

And after the goblins called him out by name, he blamed some poor little broke rogue named Raveneo. Stole his ears then slandered his name [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. He will be emotionally scarred for life.
Old 06-14-2019, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

DUDE! I was grinding a little with him last night.. no wonder it took 3 rotations on mobs to get anything, of course I was Chain pulling whole time so I did not see the act.
Old 06-14-2019, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

You wouldn't download an ear.
Old 06-14-2019, 05:25 PM
Aviak

its better to ask for forgiveness later, than permission now...

wait.. is that how it goes?
Old 06-15-2019, 08:03 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So if i'm reading this right, just regard the player before you loot their stuff and you're good.
sounds like something Ron Swanson would do.

"You are a player, and I have regarded you. Now, I will take the items that I want off of these corpses. Good day."
Old 06-15-2019, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Years back I petitioned a rogue outside the group for pick pocketing the bugs in seb when they were pickpocket-able. At the time, black sapphires were worth a couple thousand plat, blue diamands at least a thousand and jacinth 500p, so it wasn't just a small jerky annoyance. The GM at the time, Amelinda replied that it was a rogue skill and that it was just part of the game, even though the rogue had nothing to do with killing the mob, had no chance of aggroing the mob to put himself at risk and was literally stealing our loot. I don't know what the current GM's think on this these days, but it did indeed suck.
Old 06-15-2019, 12:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you really this daft? On blue FS is not "generally regarded as significant or valuable". On green would be a different story, though. Really not complicated. I just gave you the freaking definitions of generally.
Did you not see Llandris just tell everyone to not loot stuff that is not your own, DMN? everyone, enjoy your suspensions.
Old 06-15-2019, 12:19 PM
Kobold

Funny how this thread is here after my unfortunate event yesterday. This is probably better in RnF but hey..

Chairforceone (sp) 51 druid and whatever level monk decided to loot my Ice Burrower Skin in WW when I went to switch to my monk.

They had complained that they spent hours killing them and never seen one drop, I got one to drop on my first kill. Swap over and no corpse to be found.

Can't 100% say they looted because I didnt see it happen, but the coincidence of her sending me a tell about it mid-kite and conveniently not being online the rest of the day makes me suspicious.
Old 06-15-2019, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tudar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny how this thread is here after my unfortunate event yesterday. This is probably better in RnF but hey..

Chairforceone (sp) 51 druid and whatever level monk decided to loot my Ice Burrower Skin in WW when I went to switch to my monk.

They had complained that they spent hours killing them and never seen one drop, I got one to drop on my first kill. Swap over and no corpse to be found.

Can't 100% say they looted because I didnt see it happen, but the coincidence of her sending me a tell about it mid-kite and conveniently not being online the rest of the day makes me suspicious.
I know if you drop something, and someone else picks it up, the staff can see that and tell you who took your item. If you petition with the exact time it's possible they might be able to see who did it ... but I'm honestly not sure what information they have available.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread