Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2018, 05:06 AM
Skeleton

Default West Commonlands missing

Using P99 (eqemu_installer_files.zip) and the RoF2 client, I am getting the message "Unable to load world: Everquest cannot find the zone file 'commoms' in the directory..." and I appear to be missing commons.s3d and commons_obj.s3d as compared to an Underfoot (with missing files added) client. Can I use the ones from the Underfoot folder? I notice some of the other files are slightly different, though I think it's only the text files where the details for crystals were added.

My Underfoot commons.s3d is 2,118,585 bytes and commons_obj.s3d is 2,775,232 bytes, if anyone can compare it to a working RoF2 that isn't missing these files.

I may be missing some Rivervale files too, as I couldn't click the PoK stone to Rivervale which was why I was going through the Commonlands in the first place, but it didn't generate an error like this one. Edit: Nope, Rivervale files present and accounted for and are the exact same number of bytes between my UF and RoF2 folders.
Last edited by GlassDeviant; 10-15-2018 at 05:09 AM..