Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-03-2023, 01:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bro would you smash that bro
She has a nice smile but I don't care for her antics of late.
Old 03-03-2023, 01:49 AM
Planar Protector

ah right. Cougars are probably swish's kryptonite, on account of being cats and all
Old 03-03-2023, 01:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She has a nice smile but I don't care for her antics of late.
her behavior/politics/opinions aren't separate factors from, "Would Smash, or Not Smash"?

you don't have to discuss politics to smash, you just smash

I've slept with plenty of libby girls, they are generally easier than conservative women. I know that if i open my mouth about my political views, the panties would snap back so hard it'll break my dick off

this entire business of "i cannot associate with people who disagree with me" is some backwards caveman shit

I'm proud of myself when i can make a friend with someone who is like the polar opposite of me.

This is how a society is supposed to function, how have humans forgot this?
Old 03-03-2023, 03:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I've slept with plenty of libby girls, they are generally easier than conservative women
Due to the entire political side being considered by most public institutions and the mainstream online communities to be fairly to very socially unacceptable, I find conservative women to behave very defensively

I remember seeing a cute one on Tinder that was loud and proud about being a conservative, even more than me. But as I was trying to flirt, even though I right away told her I was also conservative, she seemed very defensive and standoffish, like she was ready to argue

And that’s how conservative female friends on fb seem to be as their default mode: defensive, sort of like “who’s gonna insult me now? Come on”

It’s very unattractive, personality-wise, but I see how they could develop it from what I mentioned at the beginning, just being considered not socially acceptable
Old 03-03-2023, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s very unattractive, personality-wise, but I see how they could develop it from what I mentioned at the beginning, just being considered not socially acceptable
i see the same things goin on with the trans folks these days, they took so much shit from society for so long that the minimal gains they have made recently seem like they won a whole war, and they are so reactionary to anything with the slightest perception of derision because they aren't used to being accepted yet. While conservative people these days aren't used to being the minority voice.

I absolutely support anyone's rights to freedom regardless of their lifestyle choice, but to expect me to stop cracking jokes at their expense is like expecting the sun to stop shining.

bc America.
Old 03-03-2023, 09:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Due to the entire political side being considered by most public institutions and the mainstream online communities to be fairly to very socially unacceptable, I find conservative women to behave very defensively

I remember seeing a cute one on Tinder that was loud and proud about being a conservative, even more than me. But as I was trying to flirt, even though I right away told her I was also conservative, she seemed very defensive and standoffish, like she was ready to argue

And that’s how conservative female friends on fb seem to be as their default mode: defensive, sort of like “who’s gonna insult me now? Come on”

Is there a webpage I could go to for this?

Liberal women just block me when I act up.
Old 03-03-2023, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

oh man conservative women are always mad.

You want to spend all weekend fixing the house while your wife is hanging out with her mom getting drinks downtown talking about how nobody works then marry yourself a conservative woman.
Old 03-03-2023, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a webpage I could go to for this?

Liberal women just block me when I act up.
just look for women with alot of piercings, tattoos and unnatural hair colors.

a bull ring nose piercing basically means, "i'll fuck any guy who doesn't piss me off, and also most of the guys that do"

and don't discuss politics on a date, its just bad form really
Old 03-03-2023, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh man conservative women are always mad.
They don't get laid very often

they think sex makes god angry
Old 03-03-2023, 10:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
just look for women with alot of piercings, tattoos and unnatural hair colors.

a bull ring nose piercing basically means, "i'll fuck any guy who doesn't piss me off, and also most of the guys that do"

and don't discuss politics on a date, its just bad form really
I think you misunderstood.