Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2019, 06:53 PM
Fire Giant

Default What dungeon would you give a 2.0?

Kerra Isle, Runnyeye, Splitpaw, Chardok. Those dungeons got 2.0s to try and get them some love and attention. For Chardok it worked, for the rest, not so much. What dungeon would you give a 2.0 to bring some more attention to it?

I'd say Najena. The concept of the zone is cool, just needs some better itemization to get people in there.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:59 PM
Aviak

Cazic Thule.

I remember it being hugely popular in Vanilla then wasting to nothing after Kunark.
Old 05-10-2019, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yttrium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cazic Thule.

I remember it being hugely popular in Vanilla then wasting to nothing after Kunark.
came here to say nothing. Left agreeing with this. So much nostalgia in this zone...
Old 05-11-2019, 01:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yttrium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cazic Thule.

whats up with this zone? everytime I go there, i spend about 5 minutes getting trashed and then zone out wondering why i went there in the first place.
Old 05-11-2019, 02:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whats up with this zone? everytime I go there, i spend about 5 minutes getting trashed and then zone out wondering why i went there in the first place.
99% of players take the path of least resistance when leveling. Cazic Thule mobs are not easy relative to their level. Nor are Kerra isle mobs. This is why mistmoore/overthere/unrest/CoM/etc generally are crowded. The mobs are a cakewalk. You actually have to pay attention to the mobs in the harder zones, hence why they are empty.

Verant totally fucked up zems not giving the harder zones a better modifier.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Verant totally fucked up zems not giving the harder zones a better modifier.
The ZEMs here are custom, they're not the classic Verant ones.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-10-2019, 07:08 PM
Sarnak

Kedge Keep
Old 05-10-2019, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kedge Keep
This, but I'm also really hoping for a savage custom content version of Veksar someday after Green's release.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-27-2019, 08:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This, but I'm also really hoping for a savage custom content version of Veksar someday after Green's release.
Lol
Old 08-27-2019, 11:22 AM
Sarnak

About Splitpaw. It's not a death-trap, there are no pathing issues. It's a great dungeon with lots of diversified camps, considering.

When you open the double doors, you'll notice there's 3-4 gnolls standing on the ground, but there's also a ledge above with a roamer. The roamer doesn't jump down the ledge when aggro'ed, he runs along the path back behind the other double doors, and aggros the 2-3 guards on the other side of the door.

Pull accordingly.

cheers,

Astuce
Closed Thread