Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2020, 03:23 PM
Kobold

Grats Kittens on becoming the #1 and #Oldest raiding guild on p99 in the same week
Old 11-01-2020, 03:34 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycoolrausch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats Kittens on becoming the #1 and #Oldest raiding guild on p99 in the same week
pras kittens
Old 11-01-2020, 03:37 PM
Aviak

The original agreement when we moved to takp qas that the name would continue to have an honorable reputation. That is the reason Nemce and I decided to contact the GM's. Because even though a few if the officers still held our morals and values the decisions made were against our beliefs. New leadership, new members were not privy to that information. Once we started to hear not so good things about what was going on with AG on p99, yes we put opinions in and the rest is history. Bottom line is when we left we should of not left the name here. We all learn from our mistakes.

Lovingly Mommy
Old 11-01-2020, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

"Kids can't figure out how to play nice, get their ball taken away as punishment and throw a fit." This is what sounds like is happening.

I liked the staged petition with TMO, was good.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 11-01-2020, 03:40 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesseca [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The original agreement when we moved to takp qas that the name would continue to have an honorable reputation. That is the reason Nemce and I decided to contact the GM's. Because even though a few if the officers still held our morals and values the decisions made were against our beliefs. New leadership, new members were not privy to that information. Once we started to hear not so good things about what was going on with AG on p99, yes we put opinions in and the rest is history. Bottom line is when we left we should of not left the name here. We all learn from our mistakes.

Lovingly Mommy
Your a joke, a Karen in real life...do you call the cops when you see black kids in your apartment swimming pool too?
Old 11-01-2020, 03:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't personally know Nemce but I can understand his stance that something he built up is being badmouthed by the server for perceived bias (casuals and zergs alike). AG stepped up and confronted the zerg on the server and are taking the heat.

I guess what Nemce may or may not understand is that in order to get somewhere, you need to stick your neck out sometimes, you can't stay on the sidelines your entire life. And thats what AG did, all while following all the server rules and being respectful and responsible people on the server.

We can't control the riot zerg knee-jerk reactions to petition everything we do because they can't stand the competition. So Nemce's stance that if we didn't confront the Zerg, we wouldn't be banned, true, but it would be a sad day in Norrath to let the zerg win every mob, every time.
“Nah”
Old 11-01-2020, 03:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHydras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They still have enough plat to buy loot rights so they can get their pixel-fix despite being raid banned so, whatever it was, it's not enough.
I got a Scepter of the Forlorn for ya.

Wtb?
Old 11-01-2020, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Looks like lots of white knighting parasites are concerned about their host organism. Where's what's left of p99 AG leadership like Hollowlung/Valick to weigh in?
Old 11-01-2020, 03:47 PM
Sarnak

watching football

-valick
Old 11-01-2020, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Realistically, members were going to get leached by AM(Freedom now I think someone said?) This is speeding up the process.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Closed Thread