Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-16-2023, 01:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabascopunk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is Thankschet, and I have a couple things to say here - although let's be honest, I shouldn't have to be saying any of it.

This is beyond silly. I've played this game since the beginning, I know how an auction house works and how to use it to my advantage, plus I make about 4-800p a day in ports alone.

Second, the guy posting this is a shaman named Xubb - while well-intentioned with wanting to call out the guild leader for incredibly irrational behavior, is a bit of an idiot himself in thinking that stirring up drama is ever beneficial.

The guild leader is an unstable man-child that became upset that several people, not just myself, left that guild around a similar time frame. The guild members themselves are incredible people. Fun loving, etc... The leader, however, well... a few sandwiches shy of anything in its complete form, not just a picnic.

I left precisely because of this behavior (I saw it happen to someone else) - unfortunately for me, I had also won an Oakleaf Scimitar in a guild game a day or so beforehand. I suppose he thinks he "purchased" a member's loyalty with that? Who knows. His reasons keep accumulating every day that I'm gone - go figure.

I have several friends that I've made on here that are well aware of my playtimes and toons, and again, this is beyond goofy even having to post this.

I'm not mad, tbh, it's the same childish nonsense in a video game that you come to expect after playing it for so long. I am, however, wondering whether the leader(Sinfuldesire / Holydesire / Nadessa) or Xubb is at a bigger fault here. What the hell were either of you thinking? Morons.

Sin: Seek help. No one is out to get you, no one is making lvl 1 alts trying to scam you, and more importantly, very few people are taking you seriously at this point.

Xubb: Grow up - find a constructive hobby that will help stifle this attention-seeking behavior. You want drama? Watch Real Housewives and snap your fingers in the air at that.
Thankschet!! It’s me Nemal the troll shaman
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-16-2023, 03:11 PM
Banned

Listened to it hoping for some juicy nerd rage but that was really tame stuff

Ive been spoiled by hearing all of WoW’s best nerd rages, like this raid lead 1 minute into his lecture

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 01-16-2023, 03:37 PM
Orc

I wanna post here and share my experiences with the (crazy af) guild leader but am at work atm… will come back later to watch the vids and hopefully post

But if they were actually banned for scamming on green as well, that is very funny and I’m surprised players on blue didn’t catch on to them being the same person
Old 01-16-2023, 06:53 PM
Sarnak

Per others, Sinfuldesire is a fruitloop for sure. Totally unhinged and would spend hours spamming invites and boasting about the fact YT has "more than 200 members" or "more than 500 members".

GTFO.
Old 01-16-2023, 06:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Listened to it hoping for some juicy nerd rage but that was really tame stuff

Ive been spoiled by hearing all of WoW’s best nerd rages, like this raid lead 1 minute into his lecture

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Wow
Old 01-16-2023, 10:07 PM
Fire Giant

When Sinful created that guild it was after he got kicked / left <Ex Astra> for being a manipulative psychopath. Will put on any mask to get the desired effect / reaction. Def avoid this person haha.

Good luck out there.
Drippin#7277
Old 01-16-2023, 11:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So OP is mad they dont raid?
IDEK? Raiding has no appeal to me. 20+ years ago it was this super scary thing. I remember being one of the first Monks they sent into Plane of Fear to scout things out and determine if it was safe for everyone else to zone in. I told them it was. What I didn't count on was it taking 5-10 minutes for everyone's PCs to load, so we wiped, and of course, I'm just laying their feign death for hours during the CR, scared out of my mind.

Had similar experiences in PoH, despite having a raid force of 100 men. First time I raided on P99 Green I was super disappointed. We literally going into the same zones with 15 people and afk "farming" loot. Just isn't fun to me.

Feel like you're better off farming plat and buying MQs, it's not only faster, but less of a headache. Again though, I don't care about stuff like that. I spend most of my time on both servers PL'ing random strangers. I get more enjoyment out of insuring the players in Unrest or Mistmoore always have a tank or healer than I do sitting AFK in Karnor's castle mind numbingly grinding exp so I can do what? Get level 60 and do nothing? Lol.
Old 01-16-2023, 11:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i prefered the wokecat that didnt post before paisley, hope that helps.
She put a crimp on my style for sure. I would have called them out for being the same guild leader from Phoenix Rising a long time ago had she not.
Old 01-17-2023, 12:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She put a crimp on my style for sure. I would have called them out for being the same guild leader from Phoenix Rising a long time ago had she not.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-17-2023, 12:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabascopunk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is Thankschet, and I have a couple things to say here - although let's be honest, I shouldn't have to be saying any of it.

This is beyond silly. I've played this game since the beginning, I know how an auction house works and how to use it to my advantage, plus I make about 4-800p a day in ports alone.

Second, the guy posting this is a shaman named Xubb - while well-intentioned with wanting to call out the guild leader for incredibly irrational behavior, is a bit of an idiot himself in thinking that stirring up drama is ever beneficial.

The guild leader is an unstable man-child that became upset that several people, not just myself, left that guild around a similar time frame. The guild members themselves are incredible people. Fun loving, etc... The leader, however, well... a few sandwiches shy of anything in its complete form, not just a picnic.

I left precisely because of this behavior (I saw it happen to someone else) - unfortunately for me, I had also won an Oakleaf Scimitar in a guild game a day or so beforehand. I suppose he thinks he "purchased" a member's loyalty with that? Who knows. His reasons keep accumulating every day that I'm gone - go figure.

I have several friends that I've made on here that are well aware of my playtimes and toons, and again, this is beyond goofy even having to post this.

I'm not mad, tbh, it's the same childish nonsense in a video game that you come to expect after playing it for so long. I am, however, wondering whether the leader(Sinfuldesire / Holydesire / Nadessa) or Xubb is at a bigger fault here. What the hell were either of you thinking? Morons.

Sin: Seek help. No one is out to get you, no one is making lvl 1 alts trying to scam you, and more importantly, very few people are taking you seriously at this point.

Xubb: Grow up - find a constructive hobby that will help stifle this attention-seeking behavior. You want drama? Watch Real Housewives and snap your fingers in the air at that.
I don't blame you for being mad at all, and I wouldn't have made this thread in hindsight, but at a bare minimum, I hope this forces this person to stop telling people that they kicked you out of the guild for being a scam artist and thief. I knew it wasn't true, and it infuriated me. I listened to it for days, and I knew the truth the entire time, so once I finally no longer had any reason to hold it back, I let it all out. The irony being that Sinful is the actual thief, and has been permanently banned for it in the past.

I know you're a good person and make P99 a better place. I used to joke about you not even having the time or mana to actually exp because you would drop what you are doing and go teleport complete strangers for free. Watching someone who is the complete opposite of what you represent go on these long unhinged rants about you scamming other players really pissed me off, especially since I knew who they really were and that that's what they actually do.

Doesn't right the wrong, but my intentions were sound, and even if I lose you as a friend, I seriously hope Sinful will think twice before blatantly lying to other players about your involvement with the guild, or the reasons for why you left.