Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 02:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyanideGas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unrest is really the way to go honestly. Can get to what 20-30ish? Can probably kite the yard as a Bard fairly easily.
Just avoid ghouls cause they have aids. (ghoul root lol)
Old 11-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Fire Giant

Lately HHK has been busy, but HPH never is.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:13 PM
Fire Giant

Level 25 for the basement Goblins. You don't need CC. I soloed my mage from 25-30 there.

Does Unrest still suck? It used to be constantly overcrowded with too many groups and power levelers. I've completely avoided it with my lower toon. I agree it's a great zone to level in, just not when there's a million people around.

"Life's short and hard like a body building elf."
Old 11-11-2012, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Level 25 for the basement Goblins. You don't need CC. I soloed my mage from 25-30 there.

Does Unrest still suck? It used to be constantly overcrowded with too many groups and power levelers. I've completely avoided it with my lower toon. I agree it's a great zone to level in, just not when there's a million people around.
It's a mediocre zone at best to PL in. Far, far better off even taking lvl 1's to mistmoore, assuming it's a DS situation. Also depends on PL'er strength (middling low 50s druid to a 60 cleric god, of course).
Old 11-11-2012, 09:07 PM
Kobold

I'm gonna go to Qeynos and Kelethin at 17 to catch up on my songs. I was told oasis is fairly good for leveling at 17 too, so maybe I'll try there.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight-Sparkle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm gonna go to Qeynos and Kelethin at 17 to catch up on my songs. I was told oasis is fairly good for leveling at 17 too, so maybe I'll try there.
If you go to Oasis at 17, try for an orc group over the crocs... more of them to kill and the loot is marginally better [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-11-2012, 09:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you go to Oasis at 17, try for an orc group over the crocs... more of them to kill and the loot is marginally better [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well actually, could I find a group at Oasis now? I'm lv13 at the moment.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Sarnak

13 is fine for crocs / caimans you can move to orcs at 15 or so you can stay and do orcs / deepwaters until like 20
Old 11-12-2012, 01:22 PM
Kobold

I grouped / duoed from 22-24 at Orcs / Gnolls in HHP for faction and exp. During that time (the past 2 or 3 days), HHK has been packed full of groups 25-45 and there has been a large number of 60's in there. For instance, I have gotten 2 or 3 full rezzes with little problem come 7-9pm.

Yes people do group, yes you need to show initiative and grab some people at times and let them know that the exp is good and worth it. I noticed that after I started grouping there I would log in and there would be people factioning/exping at the orcs a little more.

I also picked up 3 Shralok packs, 2 Shiny brass halbers (vendored them), 1 Shiny Brass Idol, 2 PGT's and 40 orc/gnoll scalps which brought me from threatening to apprehensive.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or you could keep killing crocs past level 20 and never have to deal with adds, spells, or giants. Can't believe anyone ever does the orcs. It's just unnecessary and dumb with the low population we have here.
Closed Thread