Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 05-23-2022, 02:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you should prob get guilded beforehand, hope that helps.
I've got a great guild. My wayfarers haven duo just hit 44 last night, Tulenk has been a great help getting me up and running. Very fun server.
Old 05-23-2022, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel this. I probably wouldn't start anywhere else unless p99 goes offline.
sunk cost fallacy is a hell of a drug
Old 05-23-2022, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've got a great guild. My wayfarers haven duo just hit 44 last night, Tulenk has been a great help getting me up and running. Very fun server.
Tulenk and Taigam, what a combination.
Old 05-23-2022, 04:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tulenk and Taigam, what a combination.
Absent the vq toxicity he's been a great guildy. I've been happy to play with him and he's been a great help getting me started on WFH.
Old 05-23-2022, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Absent the vq toxicity he's been a great guildy. I've been happy to play with him and he's been a great help getting me started on WFH.
that VQ app should be in any minute now
Old 05-23-2022, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
that VQ app should be in any minute now
Never. You'll see me with a Seal Team tag eventually or you'll never see me in game again.
Old 05-23-2022, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Never. You'll see me with a Seal Team tag eventually or you'll never see me in game again.
the same ST that is comprised of VQ and riot members, the same guild that booted you out and you dont want to join? seems like a good idea
Old 05-23-2022, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
sunk cost fallacy is a hell of a drug
I suppose it's less that I don't want to lose what I have, it's more that I've grown accustomed to having access to a variety of classes at levels high enough to do things. I've felt pretty constrained on green with the two characters I have there. On blue, I've got 5 characters in the 50's and 3 in the 40's, so it's easy to jump around and do different things at a whim. I really like that kind of flexibility.
Old 05-24-2022, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suppose it's less that I don't want to lose what I have, it's more that I've grown accustomed to having access to a variety of classes at levels high enough to do things. I've felt pretty constrained on green with the two characters I have there. On blue, I've got 5 characters in the 50's and 3 in the 40's, so it's easy to jump around and do different things at a whim. I really like that kind of flexibility.
Come try out wayfarers haven. You can have all that in short order, a much better community, and raid scene.
Old 05-24-2022, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
A ton of people want 100% of Luclin. It's a great expansion. It's only the extremely vocal minority on this forum that are vehemently opposed. It would be a perfect direction for blue to go in after it merged back with green. Blue only started having tons of "ghost towns everywhere" after green became a thing.
Yeah, I don't think so. The vocal minority is you and other people who want Luclin. It's not like we've seen a million posts by the majoity of current players saying "add Luclin now!"

If you like Luclin so much why play on P99 when there are other servers that have Luclin?