Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2021, 11:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not upset.
When the likes of Rush Limbaugh fumes at the thought o you, you do a good job.
When they take their time to let you know they ignore you, you doing a good job and when they try to make a point about long posts being bad and everyone just sort of laughing at your ineptitude, you know you done good.

Not upset.
I still write long diatribes.
Which makes you upset.
And you then admit to fostering an echo chamber and that anything over a sentence is too long to read and I guess we learned a lot about you, today.

And in true fashion of this explains that, we now know why you are a right winger.
Trump DID in fact, love the uneducated. (they're easier to con.)
(this means you)

But please keep crying in 4 messages in a row now about how tough it is to read and continue trying to belittle me saying that I am upset.

Clearly fucking happy that everyone now realizes that anyone over 18 says that anything more than a sentence is a long read is an absolute fucking idiot.

Maybe we can reserve a spot at The Derek Zoolander Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too for you?
Loqutus of Boring
Old 05-02-2021, 11:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lefties write novels to explain to everyone why they are not upset

And to remind everyone Trump is still living rent free in their heads
right wing goes brrrrrrr
left wing goes shut the fuck up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loqutus of Boring
much like your rather insightful reply.
Thank you good sire, for adding so much to the conversation!
Old 05-02-2021, 11:57 PM
Banned

Lefties love to point out Trump pulled a lot of "uneducated" votes. Meanwhile the Democrats literally pretend to wave the flag of the "uneducated" except for them it's rebranded as "poor".

One is fine because of labelling, the other is bad because orange does appear to still be a bad color.

Education levels were prevalent in who voted Trump, income was not though. Take from that what you will Mr Highfalutin Education is all that matters, punk.
Old 05-02-2021, 11:59 PM
Banned

They didn't get beat up enough in school to learn that's not how you speak to other men.

In real life, I reserve the right to drop you for being an insufferable Nancy

Seriously. Go out to a bar and be an insufferable douchebag pointing out. "aha gotchu's to the indigineous barfolk. You'll get get fucking dropped by a man who might as well be named "John Smith" and he ain't gonna sit around waiting for you to file a police report and sue, which would be the only recourse, pussy.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 05-03-2021 at 12:05 AM..
Old 05-03-2021, 12:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
right wing goes brrrrrrr
left wing goes shut the fuck up.

much like your rather insightful reply.
Thank you good sire, for adding so much to the conversation!
better than parroting a dead ideology bud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-03-2021, 12:13 AM
Fire Giant

politics be like
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 05-03-2021, 12:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They didn't get beat up enough in school to learn that's not how you speak to other men.

Seriously. Go out to a bar and be an insufferable douchebag pointing out. "aha gotchu's to the indigineous barfolk. You'll get get fucking dropped by a man who might as well be named "John Smith" and he ain't gonna sit around waiting for you to file a police report and sue, which would be the only recourse, pussy.
Teppler is an internet tough guy lol
Old 05-03-2021, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lefties love to point out Trump pulled a lot of "uneducated" votes. Meanwhile the Democrats literally pretend to wave the flag of the "uneducated" except for them it's rebranded as "poor".

One is fine because of labelling, the other is bad because orange does appear to still be a bad color.

Education levels were prevalent in who voted Trump, income was not though. Take from that what you will Mr Highfalutin Education is all that matters, punk.
Well, some dude with a warm body and an inbred brain can make 100K working for extraction industries and they are uneducated but with wealth, wealth that is leaving because extraction definitely is not the future of America.

Meanwhile you got someone who could tell you in excruciating details why the country is going to shit because this is what education does, stop pretending education is useless or would you rather go back to the medieval time where most people did not get an education? but that someone who can tell you exactly why, in excruciating detail, the country is fucked up is being placated as a dirty lib and you played your part in hating this American because he doesn't think like you but nobody needs that, as an employee so we go and further human knowledge so asshats in their rolling coal pick up trucks can say haha fuck the left from the mighty reverence of their elementary school level education.

So yeah.
We are educated and poor.
And this is still better than rich and stupid.
I mean, on a personal level?
Not so much, you are correct but much the same way you could go and tell everyone on earth that if they worked just a bit more, they could be rich and that is true on an individua level, too but you know full well the current situation, right.

We are this advanced, today, not because Billy can cut trees super fast with his brrr chainsaw but because people went to school, so they can make things like computers and internet and fucking EverQuest.

Billy with his 100k a year chopping tree does not really contribute to humanity, as a whole but go Steve, you can be whatever you want, it's weird that you chose to not help people though like you know it's hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Right wingers, the party of law & order people.
Threatening to beat you up simply because you know facts.
Well, do beat me up.
I have photographic evidence and you sleep soewhere.
We'll find you.
You'll go to jail.
One less like you in the streets.
Fucking low life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
better than parroting a dead ideology bud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You mean like trickle down economics?
Or American exceptionalism?
Tax cuts on the rich, it helps everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
politics be like
Look at that poor left wing family being shunned by the right wingers.

You can tell the two birds are struggling and the other two do just fine yet politics be like fuck the left.
Nobody asks, what is the left? What is the right?

At the center, is the King.
At his right, stand all of the clergy and the aristocrats.

On the left, the common rabble.

Do you associate with Kings or do you side with people, like you?
Old 05-03-2021, 01:08 AM
Banned

people out here talking about people who are achieving more things than like are
Old 05-03-2021, 01:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people out here talking about people who are achieving more things than like are
just don't give up, man, you almost there.