Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2021, 06:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People were buying and selling human beings long before Capitalism. Move to resolved.
That was kind of my point. It's worth noting, they still are in areas of the world. But its not where capitalism is most advanced.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 10-02-2021 at 06:44 PM..
Old 10-02-2021, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry your queen mass murderer Hillary lost. She'll never be President, ever. Trump was 45.

She will always be known as an insignificant wife of a president that ran around on her.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-02-2021, 07:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't that dude never concede and say the election was rigged too?
Old 10-02-2021, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that dude
Old 10-02-2021, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He totally fooled that gerbil dude in that movie
Old 10-02-2021, 08:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People were buying and selling human beings long before Capitalism. Move to resolved.
Lol nice try. How do you buy and sell without capitalism? Checkmate bitch
Old 10-02-2021, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBardo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol nice try. How do you buy and sell without capitalism? Checkmate bitch
Barter or mercantilism? Bimetallism? Church gild? Scrip?
Old 10-02-2021, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Here's a great example why communism does not work.

Right now people are going out less, spending less money, they got some stimulus, they canceled their gym memberships, eating at home more, they just are not spending as much as they were last year.

So they all think, "Screw it. I can do this for another year or two, why even go to work."

And all of the sudden our ports seize up.

And nobody wants to drive a lorry.

As soon as people didn't need to go to work, they just stopped going to work.

It's like biology. Sex feels good so we'll make babies, not so we'll have a fun thing to tug on to keep busy with.

Work is awful and nobody will do it unless they have to. Just a smidge of not needing to work today is enough to completely shut down our import export system. Smh.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-02-2021 at 08:59 PM..
Old 10-02-2021, 09:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's a great example why communism does not work.

Right now people are going out less, spending less money, they got some stimulus, they canceled their gym memberships, eating at home more, they just are not spending as much as they were last year.

So they all think, "Screw it. I can do this for another year or two, why even go to work."

And all of the sudden our ports seize up.

And nobody wants to drive a lorry.

As soon as people didn't need to go to work, they just stopped going to work.

It's like biology. Sex feels good so we'll make babies, not so we'll have a fun thing to tug on to keep busy with.

Work is awful and nobody will do it unless they have to. Just a smidge of not needing to work today is enough to completely shut down our import export system. Smh.
I blame them governments. Even tho I don't need to work I'd be out there building space elevators, orbital rings, and taking newd post op selfies in LEO.

Our government rules and regulations tho and it's like illegal to build anything over 5 ft tall, 3 in some states, and there's like only 4 docs legally allowed to cut my dick off in all the states and they gotta charge too much because of liability insurance and their operating room needs to be exactly 11x13x9 with exactly 1 sealed windows with milspec splash resistant flooring etc etc.

Don't blame the dumb idiots like my bro. Him n his wife just got a gym membership. His wife had covid and he's definitely right in that idiot bracket of 120k in debt middle America enjoying their crisp checks.

I agree tho. No one wants to work.

We should be free to work tho. And I would make an excellent space elevator model.

You do underestimate the enterprising nature of bored healthy ppl who r free to just do and sell random stuff 2 eachother for popularity points and approval.

We need to cure this country's stupidity, wimpiness, and diseases for sure tho. And not with dumbass rules. Regs. Or laws. That just get in the way of doing fun cool stuff like loading boats @ the docks for a lil bit of glam and flex.

Ain't qualified with a 10 year degree in government safety forklift driving tho. Nor the 20k in reject debt that Osha course costs.

Also, faerie lights be illegal on the jobsite.
Last edited by starkind; 10-02-2021 at 09:30 PM..
Old 10-02-2021, 09:36 PM
Planar Protector

just think about how this one little bit of a stretch people have on their dollars, and they just up and quit their jobs.

That's the goldilocks ingredient to my post.

You can give reason after reason why individuals do something but the overall facts are if people dont need to work, enough of them wont that it will seizes the motor of the world.

That's all I am saying. Not enough people will want to do the hard jobs unless they need to.
Closed Thread