Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2021, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

yeah I'd say that's weird but then again I'm weird so it checks out that I hang around weirdos!
Old 10-25-2021, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-25-2021, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I been so afraid that like half the people I agree with and half the people I'm arguing with are the same person.
Old 10-25-2021, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dems trying to change the socio economic situation which is the root cause of that violence (via the 3.5T social infrastructure bill), and republicans just want to block it.

So who doesn't care?

Your arguments are extremely easy to refute, because they have no substance and they arent based on truth or facts/data. The "news" you watch/read has no substance or basis in truth, and since all you do is base your thoughts and opinions on what you see and hear on said "news", those too, also do not have substance. Whataboutism is a weak argument and basically proves you have nothing.
Ah yes, socio-economics. The magical catch-all buzzword.

I mean you can't like, blame the people who are murdering for their murders. It's not their fault! It's socio-economics! Right? Those darn insurrectionists are just socio-economically disadvantaged, how dare you hold them accountable for their actions?

Again, you don't actually care about people dying. The vast majority, like 80% of black americans want more police, not less, in their neighborhoods. You excuse the murderers while ignoring the grieving family members of their victims. Woah woah woah, let's not look over there, look over here instead! Viking horn man, I mean look at him! He stole a desk!
Old 10-25-2021, 02:54 PM
Server Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I been so afraid that like half the people I agree with and half the people I'm arguing with are the same person.
I was pretty amazed at the sheer number of accounts with post histories numbering in the thousands. They obviously put a lot of time and effort into their sock puppetry.

And that says a lot coming from someone who volunteers their time to mod p99...
Old 10-25-2021, 03:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savazuul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got caught sock puppeting a dozen or more accounts that seemed to spend a lot of time replying to eachother.
While that is pretty weird, I hope it’s just a temp thing

Today I also learned Rolling Stone thinks MTG is a terrorist?
Old 10-25-2021, 03:07 PM
Banned

might be the estradoil but that smile and its so cute i'd love to have one of them little fuckers being witty and telling the people around me to go fuck off for being dirty unevolved apes lol
Old 10-25-2021, 03:12 PM
Banned

Full disclosure I've only had two accounts on this forum, including this one
Old 10-25-2021, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Asteria tried to tell us this like 3 years ago
Old 10-25-2021, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savazuul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And that says a lot coming from someone who volunteers their time to mod p99...
Be careful and keep yourself well anonymous. There are some dangerously mentally ill people on this board and I don't want to read in the news about one of them showing up at your door with a 9mm.

Any chance of posting who the shades accounts were? It seems a community benefit that we know who the false fronts are.

Danth
Closed Thread