Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2021, 11:16 PM
Banned

I actually have flown several airplanes and Sailplanes. So. Uhm. I got u gois and goirls beeted.
Old 10-15-2021, 11:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
woah I never heard this particular mgmt. Best material of theirs I've seen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-15-2021, 11:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually have flown several airplanes and Sailplanes. So. Uhm. I got u gois and goirls beeted.
(dunk acknowledged),and i have learned that you buy a cheap car for yourself, and borrow don carlo's one-of-a-kind jaguar when you want to be in the most expensive vehicle in a given city of millions. I wonder if a life with adventure in it is what these boys are really missing.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-15-2021 at 11:23 PM..
Old 10-15-2021, 11:21 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2021, 10:09 AM
Fire Giant

THE HOTTEST SHIT THERE IS, IS THE SUN.

Old 10-16-2021, 11:23 AM
Banned

That pole vaulter video reminded me of that one hurdler chick who got famous for her hot little warm up dance she did before ever race. I remember seeing it on the news lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 55236287-5B46-499C-827A-1DD349FE2940.jpg (20.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 10-16-2021, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

1st thing tomorrow morning.
Bump
Old 10-16-2021, 06:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bump
I did! Changed my pajamas. Everyone loves them. It's where the rly cute dino comes from 😙🥰🦕😚
Old 10-16-2021, 06:14 PM
Banned

A lil drunk r now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2021, 08:37 PM
Banned

think ive got the beast cornered in my stomach this morning. well, afternoon, but i slept a looong time because i am starving. oh i told you i killed him? yeah a lot of wishful thinking in something liek this. today, my stomach pump attempts will not dislodge him. I am going inpatient until this is over. we are going to the ER to have flexible laser tubes inserted to zap this MOTHER FUCKER like the surface of the sun. Pray for me for the final victory, and repeat after me my new mantra: iznahtatumah

iznahtatumah
iznahtatumah
iznahtatumah
iznahtatumah

Appropriate for this thread because I am more HEATED than i think i have ever been. I am concerned about graphically threatening to murder incompetent medical staff with firearms in real life and causing myself problems. I did a little role playing where I proposed to a particular back-office CUNT who wasted months of my life in torture flat out refusing to repeat a prior auth attempt (silently) that I asked her to do over and over for MONTHS that how about I come back and put six holes in her chest and it felt WAY too good and absolutely justified, frankly.

At least if I start assaulting personnel they are likely to keep me restrained on premise until something is actually done about this fucking disease which is wasting me to death. Just once in my life I want to shatter the skull of a worthless cunt of a nurse under a big stone fist, like if I transformed into the Hulk but made out of stone.

Anyway stick a fucking fork in me I am done. Can't take water without IV. Oh I'm burning hot alright
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-16-2021 at 08:54 PM..
Closed Thread