Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2021, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh god he was so painfully uncomfortable during that, it was great

"Do you think it's bad for CNN to lie?"

*pulls at collar* heh, I mean, it's heh, they shouldn't, heh, woooo! wow. heh yeah. heh.
Joe kinda bullied him. Not much of a discussion if you railroad your guests like that. 🤷
Old 10-14-2021, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

now that shit is fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we should cut him to pieces in a laboratory and let me inject him into my body.
Lol this is fucking awesome.

Ivermectin for the rich only. VA won't prescribe it 2 me though. I don't want to know what they would prescribe if I tested positive for covid. It'd probably kill me lol.

And yeah he's a great looking guy. Shame on CNN for using that filter.
Old 10-14-2021, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Joe kinda bullied him. Not much of a discussion if you railroad your guests like that. 🤷
But there isn't a discussion to be had.

The drug is used widely for both humans and animals. CNN specifically focused on the veterinary version and convinced people like Horza people were taking horse paste.
Old 10-14-2021, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like he went rly ez on him lol. He even smiled at him and said you're a nice guy and I got the impression Joe wasn't personally attacking this guy at all. The other guy should have said. "Let me get an opportunity to frame my rebuttal and get a word in edgwise" tho.

However Joe's point stands. For the record. And it was good fun.
Old 10-14-2021, 03:50 PM
Banned

Joe didn't bully him he was being jovial with a smile most of the time and even said he's a nice guy.

He was also totally right, and Sanjay admitted as much, if a bit sheepishly.

CNN completely lied, showed their hand and revealed their obvious bias for the billionth time, and Joe was maybe a little peeved that they were lying about him. If a doctor prescribed you an antibiotic, and that same antibiotic is sometimes used in cats, it doesn't mean you're taking cat medicine. That's not how medicine or science works, and Joe was rightly pissed about it.

EDIT: Me and starkind with almost identical posts
Old 10-14-2021, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The drug is used widely for both humans and animals.
Yes, as an antiparasitic. Not for a novel virus invented by the Chinese last spring.

Which Gupta tried to say but Rogan won the charisma roll.
Old 10-14-2021, 03:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yes, as an antiparasitic. Not for a novel virus invented by the Chinese last spring.

Which Gupta tried to say but Rogan won the charisma roll.
It also functions as an anti-viral and is a first-line therapy for covid patients in japan. Good google search though.

I mean, why be averse to it if you just want people to get better? It has an extremely good safety profile, and has existed for fifty years. So we do have longterm data on it, unlike the vaccines. Sometimes drugs have promising new uses that you don't find out about until there is a new threat. Apparently, for certain people it does work to lessen symptoms and speed recovery. That's a good thing. Why fight against it unless you're just always politically motivated?
Last edited by Ooloo; 10-14-2021 at 04:01 PM..
Old 10-14-2021, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It also functions as an anti-viral Good google search though.
Source?
Old 10-14-2021, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

We don't have long term data on using it as an antiviral, you dipshit.
Old 10-14-2021, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
We don't have long term data on using it as an antiviral, you dipshit.
We don't have long term data on the vaccine being used against coronavirus either.
Closed Thread