Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2019, 11:24 AM
Banned

All the people I griefed off the server using superior PvP tactics.

Slathar
Old 07-16-2019, 12:13 PM
Sarnak

being a monumental worthless shitbag oxygen thief loser, that makes people reconsider spending their time on the same thing as you = superior pvp tactics?

obviously

this is why pop peeks at 50 with 30 boxes btw

reminds me of telling jibeknn i had a job, and dealing with his disbelief for 45 minutes
Old 07-16-2019, 12:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
being a monumental worthless shitbag oxygen thief loser, that makes people reconsider spending their time on the same thing as you = superior pvp tactics?

obviously

this is why pop peeks at 50 with 30 boxes btw

reminds me of telling jibeknn i had a job, and dealing with his disbelief for 45 minutes
Another satisfied customer. Sorry that I defeated you with legit tactics that I read in The Art of War.
Old 07-16-2019, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

seek employment
Old 07-17-2019, 03:05 AM
Planar Protector

I love Slathar.
Old 07-17-2019, 06:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love Slathar.
I kind of thought the server real death was when you didn’t have to worry about slathar anymore.
Old 07-17-2019, 08:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bristlebro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i trained 90 giants to karnors castle and single handedly won the biggest battle that ever has or ever will take place on this server
who dat? cuz this 1 was a raid killer

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-17-2019, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

The real slathar ODd a year ago. RIP
Old 07-17-2019, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

I remember grouping on my halfling in kurns and gangbanging the fungi wannabe with all of the cabalis denizens, was like a mini raid... Sadly we weren't able to loot the fungi but we got his hp ring and got the kill shot only because he was too worried and bagged his fungi instead of pulling his ring...

Oh wait wrong server... Hail rallos...

Kinda lame but that is what PvP is all about to me...

Yt has its own value but the most epic pk here don't stand up to the weakest anti gank squad on rallos...

Love the cross rules and compromise but imo red should have sullon and rallos maybe even tallon/vallon holidays... At least...

You can have a bunch of kills but when u die and don't lose a prized gear piece that made your reign possible it lacks the necessary reprisal consequence for doing it wrong... Especially now in velious with all the no drop gear available it is border reprehensible to not have at least a religious consequence (innoruk worshipper dying to a rainkeeper worshhipper... Yt could have improved impact in this case)

Thanks for listening to my heownow rant and may the gods bless us with a differentiation between sullon and rallos mechanics...

Thank you for all the hard work and making it happening is far more valuable than my idealistic nostalgia or sense of pwnz attitude that we created back then... hopefully this is semi coherent probably not.. good times...

RIP slathar
Last edited by entruil; 07-17-2019 at 10:06 PM..
Old 07-18-2019, 11:07 AM
Banned

What happened to slathar?
Closed Thread